Chapter 6: New Year's Confession

They said that if you are happy, time moves faster. Cale spend his time more with Beacrox and the kids lately that he didn't realize that it's already new year. He just woke up one day with the kids yelling happily at him and greet him with morning kisses. He laughed happily and asked the kids why are they suddenly so energetic.

"Chuckles, w-why are you three kids suddenly so energetic?" He asked them while chuckling.

"Cale, I can't believe you forgot what day is today?!" On asked him while she was looking at him in disbelief.

"Hmph, you actually forgot!" Raon complained and stare at him intently.

"It's new year Cale! N.E.W Y.E.A.R!" Hong exclaimed to him with his golden eyes shining and his ears keep moving back in forth.

Cale stared at the three kids and sighed. His eyes wandered around the bedroom and find Ron standing beside his bed, wearing his usual benign smile. His hand holding a cup of lemonade. His face grimaced and Ron's benign smile widen.

"Good morning young master Cale, here's your lemonade. It's still cold, Beacrox made this for you." Ron calmly said and Cale's nervous heart finally calmed.

"What's the date today Ron?" Cale asked Ron while he handed him the empty cup and the old butler calmly replyed, "It's the 31th of December young master."

Cale looked back at the three kids and softly said to the kids. "Heard what Ron said? It's still 31th of December, why so excited? Later at 12 o'clock is the new year."

"It's still early let's go back sleeping." Cale said to the children but On frowned and said, "It's 9:30 in the morning Dad,"

Cale looked at his eldest and sighed to admit defeat. "Fine fine,"

Raon flew in front of his face and smiled cutely, "Let's go and ask Beacrox to preare delicious breakfast!"

Cale smile softly at his youngest and caressed Raon's head.

"Okay, you go first i'll follow after I take a shower." Cale said reassured the children.

"Okay!" All of them yelled and then happily ran and flew to his bedroom door.

Cale looked at them and the corner of his mouth curved upward.

_____________________________________________________

"BEACROX!"

Beacrox was cleaning the kitchen utensils when he heard a child's cute voice yelled his name. He looked up and saw Raon and the cat siblings in their human form running towards his kitchen. Beacrox looked at them and raised his one eyebrow.

"We want delicious breakfast, A LOT of delicious food for new year! Cale liked New Year so we also liked it." Raon exclaimed to Beacrox while grinning from ear to ear.

"The new year is later, Raon," the silver haired 13 year old girl corrected Raon.

Raon glances at his older sister and said, "Oh, then an early new year breakfast!"

Beacrox looked at the three children in front of the kitchen island and a thought suddenly appears in his mind. They will be my children too.

With those thoughts in his mind he smiled inside his heart and finally started to prepare the ingredients for breakfast.

Beacrox prepared simple but delicious breakfast for the kids and for Cale. He cooked pancakes with different fruits inside it. He put the pancake with blue berries at the table and the honey syrup. The kids then happily eat their food and complement Beacrox for the delicious breakfast. He was in a good mood so he also served the kids a milk with honey.