1

Nobita woke up  in hurry as he knew he might be late again.

But it turned out he woke up quite early . Everyone in family was looking shocked at him.

Nobita thought maybe today would be a good day, maybe he might confess to shizuka today who knows....

But Nobita didnt  knew was that he had a beautiful encounter with his future wife  today.

Nobita's pov

I quickly reached school but i saw that  the school grass aka degisugi was  at the gate too.

I thought to myself, 'why does it look like he is waiting for someone'

I really dont like degisugi but what can we do.

I quickly went towards the gate but slowed down a lil bit.

Because i saw my dream girl walking towards the gate.

'Ahhh. Shizuka pretty as ever'

I slowly walked toward the gate but shizuka was shouting degisugi's name
And running towards him .

I felt a slightly tingling feeling in my heart but it was different this time IDK why.

I sat in my sit . As the shitty teacher started insulting my grades infront of whole class room again.

I sighed to myself, it is a daily routine for me.

I quickly turned look at shizuka and guess what?

She was talking to deGisUgi ahhh why the fu*k .

Quickly the recess came 'now time to show degisugi how to not come near shizuka' i thought  to myself.

I saw degusugi was going ro washroom i quickly followed him.

He was standing in front of one of the toilets i quickly pushed him in and pinned him to the toilet door .

No one's pov

Degisugi looked innocently at nobita.
And said, "nobi-kun why are you pinning me to the wall ?"

Nobita almost got lost in those innocent eyes. But quickly he remembered that he was here to take revenge.

He quickly got away from degisugi which  resulted in degisugi falling on ground.

"Ahh~ nobi-kun why did you stopped supporting me?", degisugi said in a aggrieved voice.

Nobita hastily looked degisugi who was on floor , today was wednesday so the school allowed students to wear civil clothes.

Degisugi wore white jeans and black t-shirt, because degisugi falled on ground his tshirt was bit higher, nobita could clearly    see degisugi's white and smooth waist.

Fuck. Nobita thought himself .

--------
Muah~ have fun reader-sama~
Arigato~