3

【In my au Or you can say my novel nobita is 16 not the same age as nobita in the cartoon,the novel is just my imagination so please don't take it seriously🙁】

*flashback*

Few years ago....

10 yrs old nobita looked at new boy
Elvin and degisugi who were fighting for the position of school president, and elvin did a thing that degisugi hates the most, he called degisugi a bookworm like which was kinda true but they two fought yup perfect degisugi fought with fists with somebody.

They have been enemies from that day on.

Present day....

Nobita looked at those two as he remembered the past and sighed.

Degisugi looked Nobita who was sighing and asked:" Nobita you looked bored, do you want hang out with me after school"

Nobita looked ahead at degisugi and agreed immediately.

Elvin looked at both of them and sneered and asked "are you lovebirds going on a date?!"

Many classmates looked at those three, there was a hidden truth that Elvin liked nobita but nobita didn't knew about.

Elvin looked at degisugi and sneered again.

The school ended and nobita ran as fast as he can he felt like the school will devor him soon.

Nobita entered the house as soon as possible and ran to his room and he looked at Doraemon.

Doraemon  looked at nobita who looked tired as fuck.

"Doreamon!!! You know how awkward was today, I felt like the school was eating me." Nobita shouted as he sat on his desk.

——————

Cliffhanger enjoy sweetheart~~~~