Chapter Five

Tails' p.o.v
When she made Sonic let go she took off just as fast as him but she was just a light blue blur in my eyes, it shocked me to see that with my very own two eyes. I looked at Sonic as he said, "Now do you believe me?" I nodded my head but I though he was making it up the whole time but I believe him now. Once things were normal Sonic was doing his own thing of course Sonic didn't stay at my place this time. He didn't even come back home as I felt worried that something could have happened to him. I still remember our last adventure when he was turned into a werehog. I tried to call him but it went straight to voicemail as I wasn't sure what was going on.

Meanwhile with you...

Your p.o.v
I've been staying home for awhile, it's been three days I've been in my house keeping myself locked away from everyone. I heard a knock on the door but I refused to answer it knowing that it could be anyone. But before I knew it I heard Sonic's voice. He spoke saying, "Hey um sorry about my buddy. He just wanted to figure out how you can run as fast as me is all. I never knew he wouldn't believe me until he saw it." I hesitated for a few minutes but reluctantly opened the door letting him inside. I close the door behind him as he smiles at me, being happy I trusted him. His smile makes my heart racing fast like a rocket as I felt happy, my tail wagging fast as did his.

Sonic's p.o.v
After she let me in I started having feelings for her as we both walked up to each other I took the first move kissing her on then felt her wrap her arms around my neck. As we both pulled away and turned away embarrassed, letting me go as I soon knew she had feelings for me. I took my gloved hand placing it under her chin as I made her look at me, soon she was seeing her (y/ec) (Eye color) eyes. Things took a turn as I kissed her again but this time more passionately, she hesitated but soon kissed back as I pin her to the wall. I looked at her after pulling away, she looked at me with a faint blush.

Your p.o.v
When Sonic pulled away from my lips my muzzle was bright pink as I looked at him, he had me pinned on the wall but I of all honesty wasn't sure if I was ready. I pushed him off me as I wasn't sure what has gotten into Sonic but when I looked into his eyes he had a lust in them. I speed away quickly as I then locked my door to my bedroom but soon I noticed blood which meant I was in puberty. Hitting maturity so I can have kids but I refuse to have any, at least not now anyway. Sonic of course would not give up as he broke my door down as I hid under my bed scare for my life. But soon woke up realizing it was my imagination as Sonic looked at me asking if I was okay. I nod as, "Yeah just think I was having a nightmare." Sonic spoke, "You were out quiet a while so I brought you to the hospital.

Sonic's p.o.v
As soon as I got to her house she was on the floor , passed out. I was worried and brought her to the hospital. When she woke up the girl was breathing heavily almost as if she was having a nightmare. I spoke asking, "You okay." She soon nodded saying she was saying she had a nightmare. The doctor soon came in telling me she was just in shock from a traumatic experience causing her to pass out. I sigh thanking chaos that she wasn't sick with some sort of illness. I asked the doctor when she would be able to go home as he said tomorrow, I look back at her as I told him I'll be staying with her for the night.

You p.o.v
Later at night I was struggling to get some sleep but then I took out my mother's necklace holding it tight. I spoke softly, "I miss you so much mom.” I felt her loving touch as I knew she was watching out for me as I soon was about to rest peacefully. By the next day Sonic took me home as he allowed me to rest in my bed after tucking me in as I feel asleep. I started having a dream seeing myself with Sonic as I saw a baby in my arms, it looked like us but then I woke up in the morning as I sat up in bed. I noticed Sonic wasn't in my bedroom, I got out of bed looking around the house as I didn't see him.

Sonic’s p.o.v
As soon as I got back to Tails place he literally chewed my ear off about me not answering his call, I spoke , “okay I'm sorry buddy I was taking care of the girl we met.” My buddy accepted my apology as I sat down on the couch trying to relax for once but then my ears twitch hearing a scream. I immediately sped out as I saw the girl in imminent danger rescuing her as I brought her back to Tails place. She of course thanked me for saving her life but she looked back at me worried about something as I spoke, “What's wrong?” she soon told me that her mother's necklace was there, I speed in retrieving it coming back as I handed it to her placing it in her hand.

Tails p.o.v
Once Sonic came back from rescue the girl she looked worried then Sonic left again coming back with a necklace as he hands it to her. I looked at Sonic as I was trying to figure out why he was always helping her and spending time with her as well. I pulled Sonic into my room as I spoke after closing the door, “Sonic what's gotten into you. Your not acting like yourself being around her.” Sonic looked at me as he quickly said, “Look Tails I hate to admit it but I think I'm starting to develop feelings for her.” I was a bit shocked since Sonic has never admitted something to me because he was constantly chased by Amy but she gave up but now Sonic is in love with this girl that could very well put himself and her in danger.

Sonic’s p.o.v
Tails warned me that I would put myself and her in danger but I didn't know if he was speaking the truth. I looked out the keyhole seeing her as she was holding her necklace close to her then looking back at my buddy. I spoke, “Tails look I won't let this distract me but I will do everything I can to keep her safe. Chaos forbade Eggman to take her away and experiment on her and make her attack us against her will. But having her here is a safe place and makes me feel at ease knowing she will be safe here.” My buddy Tails looked at me soon after I told him what I would do. I sped out of the room heading to Eggman's base destroying everything that was there out of anger. Once I returned the girl was looking at me seeing my dark state since she hadn't seen it before and she got a little frightened by it.

Your p.o.v
When I saw his dark form I was a bit frightened by this as I stepped back. Eventually he calmed down and he walked up to me speaking, “I'm so sorry you had to witness that.” I felt less frightened as he apologized to me, I smile softly as I gently kiss his muzzle seeing it turn bright pink. I giggled at this cause honestly I do like him but I wasn't sure if I loved him yet. Sonic looked away as I could tell he was rather embarrassed about me kissing his muzzle. He just stood there for hours, most likely unsure what to do as I walked to the couch sitting down on it. I soon realized that I never told him my name so I thought to wait until he was ready again.

Sonic’s p.o.v
After apologizing for the state she saw me in calming down as I noticed she felt less frightened smiling softly placing a soft gentle kiss on my muzzle. I however blushed pink as the girl giggled at my face being pink looking away from her embarrassed. I honestly wasn't sure how to act cause I've never been kissed by someone I don't even know. I heard her sit down on the couch as she was most likely thinking about something. I calmed down and walked over to her, my tail wagging fast like crazy. I soon grabbed it, forcing it to stop as I decided to ask for her name.

Your p.o.v
When he had asked for my name hesitated for just a moment but soon gathered up the courage to tell him. I smiled softly as I spoke, “Heh oh my name it's (Y/n).” His smile grew wide as he held out his gloved hand for me to shake as I did so he spoke, “It's nice to finally know your name. It's a very pretty name too.” I smile softly as I spoke, “Heh same here blue blur.” He immediately blush bright pink again cause of the nickname. Of course one day later he asked me out and we'll I couldn't say no to the world famous hedgehog.

Sonic’s p.o.v
When I ask her out on a date I wasn't sure what to wear I was panicking and nervous. My buddy Tails asked me what's wrong and I told him everything. He pulled out a tuxedo with a bowtie as he helped me out once I was dressed I felt less panicked. I took a deep breath in then out as I spoke to myself, “Okay Sonic you got this. Just go out with her and hope Eggface doesn't interfere with my date with (y/n).” I walk out of my room as I saw her wearing a beautiful reddish dress with it fading to white.

Tails p.o.v
After helping Sonic for his date I was shocked to see them both looked well dressed up. I push them both out the door so they'd stop staring at each other and go on their date already. Once they were out of the house I could finally relax and work on some inventions. I honestly hoped that Eggman wouldn't ruin it for them. I started working on making an invention that could help Sonic in his adventures.

Sonic’s p.o.v
I wasn't sure where to go on our first date so I took her on a tour to see all of Mobius by the time we got back it was late. I opened the door for her as she walked in first but before I knew it she vanished as I grew angry. I knew someone was behind this as I soon went straight to eggface lair. I saw her trapped in a cage that was starting to fill with water, I grew more angry as I became dark Sonic punching the cage repeatedly trying desperately to get her out before she drowned.

Your P.o.v
When I walked into Tails house immediately getting transported into a cage as I was chained to the floor. I tried to break the chain but it was too strong for me to, I noticed that the cage I was in was filling up with water. I started to panic as the water started rising into my face as I saw a glimpse of Sonic turn dark. I tried to call for him but soon the water was above my head as bubbles came out. I was scared for my life as to be honest I didn't want to die like this.