Chapter six

Eggman’s p.o.v
I had the girl in custody wanting to hurt Sonic in any way possible but soon enough Sonic came and he was in dark form which scared me. I panicked leaving the place before he tried to kill me for doing this to this girl. Just before I left the glass broke causing all the water to rush out. I fled the scene as soon as possible knowing very well that blue rodent would come and knock me out for sure.

Sonic’s p.o.v
As the glass broke water came rushing out as I went to high ground as I looked at the floor it all drains jumping into the floor. I walked into the cage where Eggface chained her up, I knelt down listening to her chest and her heart was still beating but faintly. I started to do CPR as I kept trying hoping to get the water out of her lungs but a few hours later she coughed up water gasping. I sigh in relief as she was breathing again, I picked her up and took her home as I lay her in my bed.

Your P.o.v
I felt Sonic carry me away from that place being placed on a bed as I was passed out, I soon woke up the next day feeling better. Sonic of course soon came into the bedroom as he brought me a tray with breakfast on it with a soft smile. I however was happy to be safe, I soon felt my nose have a tickle in it sneezing loudly. Of course it meant that I was developing a little cold since I was wet but now dry a day later. He set the try of breakfast on the nightstand and left coming back with orange juice for me.

Sonic’s p.o.v
After I came in with breakfast she soon sneezed knowing that she might be developing a little cold, I set the tray down on the nightstand. I walk out coming back with a glass of orange juice as I smile slightly knowing that it would help her feel better. I also set it on the nightstand heading out of the bedroom I let her stay in but she spoke, “Please stay.” I turn around looking into her eyes as I smile softly speaking, “It's alright my friend is here he will check on you cause I need time to myself for a bit.” She however understood walking out of the bedroom heading off outside going for a run like always wanting to clear my head.

Tails p.o.v
Before Sonic left he asked me to look after her hearing him speed out of the house, I went to his bedroom seeing her eating breakfast and drinking orange juice. Her nose was running a little as I knew I couldn't leave to the store to get medicine so I just stayed home hoping Sonic would be back soon. I stayed in the room with her to keep her company as I looked out the window, it was getting dark already and Sonic wasn't back yet. I fell asleep in the chair when I woke up to hearing footsteps seeing Sonic as he told me to be quiet as I noticed he was holding flowers.

Sonic’s p.o.v
As soon as I got back from my run walking inside the house nice and quiet entered my bedroom telling tails to be quiet. I set the flowers on my nightstand as I smile at her sleeping form seeing that she is sick I want to cheer her up. My buddy Tails left the room, possibly going to the store for medicine in case it got worse, I sat down in the chair as I yawned, stretching slowly, closing my eyes and falling asleep. When I woke up she was coughing bad, I grew worried, my buddy Tails came back giving her some medicine which she took but it made her react because it probably tasted bitter.

Your p.o.v
After Tails gave me some medicine I didn't like the taste of it because it was bitter, I felt exhausted as hell falling asleep again. As I was asleep i dream finding myself in a green field and everything seemed peaceful. I looked at myself only to find out I was pregnant but Sonic was nowhere to be seen, I soon felt sad. The scene changed as I was in a cell but I woke up before anything could happen. I gasp as I breathe heavily trying to calm myself down knowing these visions I'm seeing might be true.

Sonic’s p.o.v
I heard her screaming out in fear so I woke her up as she gasped breathing heavily, she eventually calmed down as I held her close to my chest. Once she had calmed down I let her fall asleep with me close to her, since I had gotten into the bed with her hoping she didn't have another nightmare. Soon I fell asleep with her as I dreamt of her but things were peaceful when morning came I woke up. She was still heavily asleep, I got up out of bed as I had something to do and Christmas was a day away.

Tails p.o.v
As I was getting Christmas decorations ready for Christmas after everything was set up I smiled softly as today was Christmas. (Y/n) recovered from her cold and was helping a lot getting presents for everyone. When she came back she smiled in her winter coat that she was wearing setting the presents under our tree. Sonic of course was thinking about asking her out on another date but it was too cold to go out though. He walked over to her since she was standing under the mistletoe as Sonic kissed her cheek.

Sonic’s p.o.v
Today was Christmas and it was (y/n)’s first Christmas in Mobius as she seemed a bit sad since but I wanted to cheer her up. I noticed that she was underneath the mistletoe as I walked over kissing her on the cheek causing her to smile softly. She soon hands me a gift as it was neatly wrapped hearing her tell me to open it. Once I did I saw a little toy of my friend chip wondering how she knew what he looked like. I immediately hugged her as tears streamed down my muzzle wishing he was here for this.

Your p.o.v
After giving him his present he started crying a bit as he hugged me tightly, tears streaming down his muzzle. I smiled softly as I spoke, “Merry Christmas Sonic. I hope nothing ruins this Christmas for us.” Two days later me and Sonic went out on a date to a fancy restaurant, my chaos the food there was amazing. On our way back to Tails place Sonic told me it was the best time he's had and wanted to go on another date. As New Year's came around we all stayed up to watch the ball drop as we celebrated drinking sparkling flavor drink.