Shower Sex (Short Smutshot 16+)

My husband wasn't home yet, but I needed to take a shower before we left for our date. We haven't had one in a while so I wanted to look pretty for him. As I started taking my clothes off to get in, I felt eyes on me, but I ignored it, but little did I know, it was my husband waiting patiently to strike.

I finished taking my clothes off, before stepping inside the steaming shower. I started by scrubbing shampoo in my hair. While I washed it out, making sure it didn't get in my eyes, I felt a set of hands on my hips, rubbing them delicately. I swiftly turned around to see my husband smirking as he pulled me closer to his body,

"You scared me! What are you doing?"

"Have you heard of having dessert before dinner?" He moved his hand to my pussy and started rubbing it fast. Small moans escaped my lips as I looked into his eyes with a helpless look. It's been a while since we've done anything. Our schedules for work were so tight that we barely had time for each other anymore, and if his mom didn't offer to watch the kids for a few days, this wouldn't be happening.

My legs began to shake. I held onto the handrails so that I didn't fall. He knelt down and began eating me out while digging his nails into my thighs, leaving marks that will probably be there for a while. Soon enough, I felt his tongue enter me as my moans started increasing in volume.

Eventually, he threw my legs over his shoulders, holding me up against the wall, and continued to eat me out. By this point, I'm letting loose. What my husband would call beautiful moans, started coming out of me. I couldn't hold it any longer, I was going to cum, but before I had the chance to tell him, I ended up cuming. Despite him probably knowing this, he kept going.

After a while, he placed me back down on the shower floor. He picked me back up almost immediately after and I instinctively wrapped my legs around him. He made some space between us so he can put his dick inside me. Once he did, it felt like heaven. He began thrusting in and out of me insanely slow. I whined at him, looking him in the eyes, begging him to move faster. He looked at me, smirking, and continued to go the same pace, surprising me with harder thrusts every once in a while,

"P-please go faster, I need it," I practically begged. He smirked at me and started to thrust harder and eventually faster.

Loud moans escaped my lips once again, as I started to feel the feeling of being on edge. This time I was trying harder than ever to hold my edge off but eventually, I couldn't resist and I ended up finishing a second time.

He then took my shaking body and forced my hands onto the wall, bending over before him. He continued caressing my sides, traveling his hands to my hips and the back of my thighs. His hands graced my ass as he began squeezing it and playing with it.

Soon enough, he turned me around and forced me onto my knees. He looked up at me and makes the face that usually makes when he wants something from me. I looked up at him and stared him in the eyes before lowering my head onto his tip. I started to bob my head up and down, giving him the pleasure that he wanted. This moment flashed before my eyes. He grabbed my hair and began to control my pace when all of a sudden I felt this creamy, liquid spray all over my face and into my mouth. He pulled me up and allowed me to wash my face off, before he turned off the water, grabbed a towel from the rack and handed it to me, grabbed his own towel to dry himself off, and placed his towel on the floor as a mat so that he can help me dry off.

"I think that was the best dessert before dinner I've ever had," he smirked.