Church (Short 14+)

AN- DISCLAIMER/TW: If you are religious and have an issue with "sexual content" happening in a religious place, don't continue reading! The last thing I want to do is offend anyone, these types of things I write for fun, not to offend anybody,

Thank you,
Ace

I'm an agnostic and hate going to church. I'm also lesbian so that doesn't quite help. My parents don't know this about me so it's hard to be sane within the household.

They wanted to take me to church for Easter, but what they didn't know is that my girlfriend would be there. They think that she's just a friend but in all reality, she's my future wife, and I love her so much.

We arrived at the church and we sat down together waiting for it to start. When I saw my girlfriend walk into the room, all the sadness and annoyance left my face as she shimmered in beauty, brighter than the whole room. She walked over and sat down in the seats across from me, but a few seats were in front. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she was simply out of this world.

Church began as the pastor blabbers about god and how he sacrificed everything for us and all that jazz, people getting up to pray to something that might not even be real and sitting right back down to listen to the pastor again. All I was focused on was my beautiful girlfriend.

Eventually, I noticed her getting up and walking to the bathroom so I got up and followed her. Without her noticing, I pinned her against the wall in the bigger stall and started kissing her,

"My dear, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you," I quickly shut and locked the stall door before going back to her and kissing her lips,

"We're doing this in a church? You may not be religious but I am." I stood there for a moment, thinking about the words that slipped through her lips,

"No one has to know, plus why would 'God' be watching us in the bathroom, that would just be creepy."

She stood there, looking at me with a face of thought, "You know what? Fair enough." She pushed her lips into mine and we made out, our lips dancing on each other. I started to slip her shirt off when we heard someone entering the bathroom. As it's always been rehearsed and practiced, I jumped on the back of the toilet seat, giving her room to sit on the toilet and we waited until the person left the bathroom.

Once the person left we continued our session, being more aware of our surroundings, and being quieter in the echoey environment.

Soon enough, she's back on the wall with her top and bra ripped off of her. I kissed her chest down to her boobs, leaving love bites and hickeys all over her so if others try to touch her she can show them that she already belongs to someone.

I continued leaving love bites on her, teasing her with my hand resting on her thigh, when a group of girls decided to come in.

Same as last time, I jumped onto the toilet and she sat down on it. These girls were in there for 10+ minutes before leaving together,

"We should go, this is too risky," She stood up and goes to flush the toilet to create the illusion that she was done,

"Awe, but the risk is fun," I smirked,

"I know, but that was way too risky, you almost fell three times,"

"Alright, fine," I sighed, "Let's get out of here and beat the small kids at the Easter egg hunt again,"

"Let's do it!" She smiled. Her smiles are the most precious thing in the world. I can't wait to make her forever mine.