Nico Headcannons (all ships)

The title explains everything. This will contain different ships but mostly Solangelo.
Anyways enjoy.
><><><><><><><><><

•Contrary to popular belief Nico actually has a massive soft spot for children. Despite how most people would describe his aura: like death. Most of the children have described it as homey. This fact alone has ended with Nico accidentally creating a group of campers of any godly parent, ranging from 5-13 year olds. he protects them and they just follow him around like a mama duck and her ducklings. The 7 and the older campers were shocked at first but now they just find this amusing and utterly adorable.

•Nico can't generate his own body heat and in general has the body temperature of a corpse, which sucks during the winters. This fact is why Nico always wears his jacket along with the fact it is one of the last things he has from his original time. This also means he loves cuddles but hates to admit it. The best sources of heat and cuddles are Leo and Will. But he would never admit it out loud.

•No matter the ship Nico is the little spoon. No more needs to be said.

•As much as Nico hates it, if you ask anyone at camp who is one of the best singers or storytellers, they will say hands down Nico.

•Something that started after a child of Nemesis snuck out of their cabin after a nightmare. Nico who in general doesn't sleep during the night found the child by the beach. When Nico asked what was wrong the child explained and Nico listened. Nico comforted the child and sang a italian lullaby his own Mother used to sing. When the child fell asleep Nico returned them to bed. Needless to say by the end of lunch the next day everyone had heard what happened. Now any camper that has a nightmare goes to Nico for comfort. Despite what Nico says he is actually happy to help most of the campers especially the younger ones and his friends. This also spread to Camp Juipter and alot of the campers there do it aswell although only when Nico is there.

•Due to being his father's heir and the fact of his traveling mishaps. Nico has met alot of deities from all sorts of pantheons from Norse to Egyptian to Chinese and so on. He has made alot of allies and friends majority being their pantheons deity of death,of the dead or in general having something to do with the afterlife. Most of them adore and respect him. One of his closest God friends is Loki from Norse mythology and Anubis from Egyptian mythology.

•Nico has alot of knowledge about human anatomy and afterlife customs from alot of cultures. The reason is self explanatory really.

•Nico has a fear of thunderstorms specifically lighting. Before he knew why, it frustrated him to no end on why he was so scared in the first place.

•Bianca had taught him how to style hair of different lengths and types with the help of her friends. He also learnt how to do box braids during his trips to South Africa. When Piper found out about this she nagged him for weeks to become the hair stylist for special occasions. After alot of persuasion (threats) he begrudgingly agreed.

•Nico has an affinity for art and he could never figure out where this originated from.

•He loves holidays with a passion that any significant other finds adorable.

•Something no one knows is that Nico is basically Camp Halfblood's very own Santa. He makes sure that every camper has atleast one present. Cause he knows how it feels to be left out or forgotten.

•He actually has a massive sweet tooth.

•He is an excellent chef and baker. Although like a lot of his unknown talents he denies this.

•Reyna 'officially' adopted Nico and Hazel as her baby siblings.

•Somedays he will just loose his appetite and refuse to eat. This has caused alot of situations where he is running away from his boyfriend,sisters or friends threatening to force feed him.

•Nico is the biggest hypocrite when it comes to health. Whenever others call him out on his bullshit he responds with something like 'Yeah I may be a hypocrite but I can sick an army of skeletons on you so what are you going to do about it?'

•After his first trip to Tartarus, he struggled with eating,sleeping and his mental health. Eventually he found a way to cope through drawing and sharing a bed with someone he trusts be it his boyfriend, sisters or friends.

•Also after Tartarus he sustained a serious injury to his ankle that did heal but now whenever he overuses his powers he gets severe pain that requires him to use crutches or a cane for awhile.

•For his 17th birthday he got a service dog from his dad for his PTSD and anxiety. His dog is a Hellhound that can control her size. Her name is Stella.

•Whenever he has a anxiety/panic attack or PTSD episode he becomes non verbal and non responsive. It can happen instantly or slowly he will begin shutting down. He often uses ASL to communicate for the rest of the day. But he will occasionally force himself to talk but the bare minimum.

•After a comment from one of the minor Gods of nature about how he could never look after an animal, he has made it his personal goal to save and look after as many animals as he can to spite the God. So far he is at 3 cats,
2 birds, 5 normal dogs excluding Stella, 4 snakes courtesy of Loki (as a gift for his birthday), 1 owl chick that was abandoned (he asked permission from Athena), two bunnies and still counting. BTW these animals stay in the underworld alive and healthy being looked after by Jules-Albert when Nico can't.

•Because of where he was raised whenever Nico is upset or scared he will refer to Hades as Papa. Hades absolutely loves when Nico calls him this but hates the fact that Nico only does it when he is scared or upset.

•Due to the fact he was in a casino that doesn't give two fucks if they gave alcohol to kids, he quickly grew to hate alcohol. He also grew not to trust others when someone had drugged his drink. They didn't get far before Bianca stepped in and saved him.

•A 16th birthday gift from hades was a pair a obsidian black angel wings that can become an intricate angel wings tattoo that covers majority of his back.

•After helping out Thanatos in getting a bunch of lost children souls to the underworld, he became known as the protector of souls but mainly children souls.

•With the amount of times Nico has ended up at the wrong location when shadow traveling he has lost his patience on several occasions and started cussing at the shadows (as if they were actually alive) in all the languages he knows. Will was greatly concerned the first time he saw this transpire

•Nico avoids water like the plague, not because he can't swim or because he might drown because of his petty uncle, no its because every time he gets his hair wet Jason and Percy says he looks like a drowned cat.

•Depending on pairing nicknames for Nico and his partner will vary.

Solangelo

Nico to Will: mi Vida, significant annoyance, mi amore, sunshine, sun of my life
Will to Nico: death boy, Dandelion, Precious, Angle, Darling, moon to my sun

Jasico

Nico to Jason: Lightning bug, Zappy, Tesoro, storm cloud
Jason to Nico: Death bug, kitten, Fluff ball, love bug

Percico

Nico to Percy: sea prince, Kelp head, jellyfish
Percy to Nico: shadow prince, my love, baby bat

Leico

Nico to Leo: hothead, fire monkey, Ragazzo dei pompieri, fuoco della mia vita, firefly
Leo to Nico: Sombra de mi vida, mi Angulo, Stormfly,

I will continue to add on to this when I find or think of new ones