28

Yan Yan froze and stood still.

He knew that he would not stay at Ji Juechuan's house for too long, so he never sorted out the things in the suitcase, otherwise he would have to pack it up again when he left.

There were a lot of things in the box, and it would take a lot of time to sort them out or tidy them up. He thought that when the time came, he would just pick up the box and leave without spending time tidying up.

Unexpectedly, Ji Juechuan would suddenly have a sudden whim, and enthusiastically offered to help him tidy up, which caught him off guard.

As time passed, Ji Juechuan waited patiently beside the suitcase, as if he would wait until he opened the suitcase.

The two looked at each other for a long time, but it was Yan Yan who spoke first. He stood in the spacious room with his eyes open and said nonsense: "Is the box taking up too much space? Shall I take him out?"

"No need." Ji Juechuan raised his eyebrows lightly, and tapped his suitcase twice with his slender fingers, "I'll take it out for you after I tidy it up."

Seeing the embarrassed expression on Yan Yan's face, Ji Juechuan's eyes flickered slightly.

Why is Yan Yan so resistant to taking out the things in the suitcase?

Is it because there are things in the suitcase that he cannot see, or is it convenient for him to leave here at any time?

The latter made him feel even more uncomfortable, and he knocked on the suitcase again, "You want me to open it for you?"

Yan Yan hurried over to protect his box, but he didn't dare to take it back from Ji Juechuan's hand, so he blinked pitifully.

"Husband, can you not sort it out?"

"Why?" Ji Juechuan looked at him with sharp eyes, as if he could see through his thoughts.

Yan Yan bit his lip and began to speak nonsense.

"Because...the box is empty, I will feel insecure."

It sounded like an outrageous excuse, but Ji Juechuan believed it a little.

He thought that it was not long before Yan Yan was picked up by the Yan family, so it's normal for him to pay more attention to material things.

After pondering for a while, he said: "After taking out the things, I will buy you something to put in."

Yan Yan blinked, a little moved, "What to buy?"

If it is to buy something he can use, that is not impossible.

"whatever."

Ji Juechuan didn't think much about it. If Yan Yan liked it, he could buy him a box of luxury goods in it.

"What about clothes and daily necessities?"

Ji Juechuan was stunned for a moment, and packed clothes and daily necessities in the box, isn't that the same as now?

But he had already agreed to Yan Yan just now, and he frowned, but still nodded, "Yes."

Only then did Yan Yan go over to pull the zipper on the suitcase, and muttered in a low voice, "Then why take it out?"

Ji Juechuan froze, pretending he didn't hear it.

After the suitcase was opened, a box full of things appeared in front of the two of them.

Yan Yan quietly raised his eyes and glanced at Ji Juechuan, hoping that he would retreat after seeing so many things.

However, Ji Juechuan just rolled up his sleeves, squatted down next to the suitcase, and began to take things out of the suitcase.