78

Ji Juechuan's hand that just scooped up a scoop of ice cream stopped in mid-air.

No matter how many times Yan Yan used this trick on him, he couldn't resist it, and this time was no exception.

Being looked at by Yan Yan with such eyes, he couldn't say no to it, and he couldn't turn a blind eye to put that scoop of ice cream into his mouth.

Normally, no matter what Yan Yan said in such a tone, he would definitely agree, but this time, considering Yan Yan's body, he was a little hesitant.

Yan Yan saw his hesitation, and kissed him **** his thin lips while the iron was hot, his eyes sparkled, as if he was sure that he would give him the ice cream.

How could Ji Juechuan not see what he was thinking, he pursed his lips.

This little heartless person thought he was grabbing ice cream from him. If it were a healthier snack, he wouldn't have to work so hard.

Yan Yan observed the change of Ji Juechuan's expression, thinking he had succeeded, and was about to take the plate in his hand, when he heard Ji Juechuan say, "I can only take one bite."

He froze for a moment, flattened his mouth: "Oh."

One bite at a time is better than nothing at all.

Ji Juechuan poured back the scoop of ice cream he had just dug, dug another small scoop, and brought it to Yan Yan's mouth.

Yan Yan's eyes were a bit disbelieving, he couldn't believe that he could be so stingy, but he still opened his mouth spinelessly, holding the spoon he sent over.

The soft ice cream quickly melted in his mouth. After Yan Yan swallowed it, he looked at Ji Juechuan anxiously.

The ice cream in winter seems to be extra delicious, and now that it is in the warm room again, he is even more greedy after taking a bite.

Ji Juechuan glanced at his frozen red lips, dug a large spoonful, and put it into his mouth under Yan Yan's expectant gaze.

The cold and sweet taste instantly filled the whole mouth, Ji Juechuan frowned severely, and quickly swallowed the ice cream.

He felt the spoon in his hand being pulled out, and looked down to see Yan Yan holding the spoon in his hand.

Ji Juechuan raised the spoon mercilessly: "I said I can only take one bite."

Yan Yan sat on his lap and shook his feet, then retracted his hands: "...Oh."

After two more bites, there was only a small half of the ice cream left. Ji Juechuan saw Yan Yan's eyeballs rolling, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

He cautiously took the plate away, took a spoonful and brought it to his mouth, when Yan Yan suddenly approached and ate the spoonful of ice cream he was about to put into his mouth.

Ji Juechuan narrowed his eyes, raised his hands to pinch his cheeks, and heard the sound of him swallowing.

Yan Yan bent his eyes towards him, and kissed his lips with slightly cool lips, and there was a sweet taste between their lips.

Ji Juechuan pursed his lips, and suddenly felt that the sweet taste was not so unbearable.

He put down the spoon and was about to get a tissue, but Yan Yan just fell off his lap and knocked over the plate of ice cream during his movements.

The remaining bit of ice cream fell on the two of them, penetrated the thin clothing, and stained the skin.

The sticky feeling made Yan Yan wrinkle his nose instantly, ran over to get his nightgown, and prepared to go into the bathroom to take a shower.