part 11

Next morning.....

Jen and Eunwoo were walking while taking with each other...

Bts were also there...they are talking with each other...suddenly tae noticed jennie and Eunwoo....he kept looking at jennie...and jennie could feel tae's stare....Jen felt uncomfortable by this...

Jin: min take it....

Jin give jimin a juice bottle....

Jimin took it and started drinking...then he noticed that tae continuously looking at jennie...

Jimin: HEY FIRST KISS JENNIE...

tae came back in sense...Jen looked towards them...

E:jen what they are saying...HEY WHAT ARE U SAYING....
JM: U DONT KNOW U DUMY JEN AND TAE HAD THEIR FIRST KISS LAST NIGHT...

tae smirked while looking at her....

E: what Jen is it true????
Jin: YAHHH YAHHH 100% TRUE...

They are making jokes about them and laughing.....

Jen looked at Jk and saw that he was sitting quietly....

Jen felt embarrassed by this...and she felt like jk was feeling upset by her...so she went to explain him the situation...

J:jkshi..it's just a mistake...I didn't meant to kiss him...plz dont listen to them...
Jk: why are telling me this...I don't care...and don't explain me what happened...I have no care at all..

Jen felt so upset and sad by his answer so she ran from there and went to her room....

E: JEN JEN DONT GO.....

Eunwoo also went after her....and here tae just burning out of anger...

Time skip....

Eunwoo was so angry at taehyung and his gang...so he wanted to challenge them...

E: HEYYYYYY KIM TAEHYUNG COME HERE RIGHT NOW......U LOSER COME OR ELSE I WILL BREAK THE DOOR...HERE I AM COMEING....

Eunwoo was about to break the door but it got opened and Eunwoo fell down....he again got up....

E: hey you I am challenging u for catching squid...who ever got the most squid will be winner....

T: then what the winner will get...

E: the loser will fulfill one wish of the winner...

T: ok...so..

E: if I win u will not stand by me ok...

T: and what if I win...u will never get close to jennie ok...

E: ok...so let's start...

T:😏

Time skip.....
At jennies room....

Jennie was sitting down while remembering those words of jk....she felt so guilty and embarrassed for today situation...then she looked at the dress that Lisa gave her...she need to return it right  away....

At a fishing spot....

Eun and tae were sitting together and fishing...

T: so tell me how u and jen meet each other...

E: well we were besties when we were in high school....jen's another friend named rose was also our bestie...I really like her...she has the strongest personality...I still remember when some money were being stolen from our class and the teacher wanted us to suspect someone but Jen totally disagreed it cuz it will affect on our friendship...she is really something...