part 15

At Tae's house...

Tae was sitting mindlessly and his friends were looking at him weirdly..

Jin: bro u could have ask Jen directly for a date..

Jm: u cant understand hyung...Tae was feeling shy because Jen is not a easy going girl...Tae don't be upset....we can give u suggestions for a date..

T: what??

Jin: well if a girl and a boy go to a date then boys have many responsibilities to do...he should make her feel comfortable with him so that they can spend time together...he should make her feel special by that he can be attractive to the girl...

T: bro don't u think that I am already so attractive...that many girls still swoon over me..

Jm: but Jen will not understand that..u have to do something so that she must go with you..

T: but how..it's so hard to deal with that girl...

Jin: I have a plan...

Jm:what...

Jin:😏

Next day....

Jen at university...

J: guys how are u...

S: jen good morning ...

Eun: hey...

They saw that everyone is looking at some where...they went there and saw a poster which is about jennie and Eunwoo have a battle with BTS

S: what's these Jen

J: I have no idea

Then BTS was coming from somewhere and jen went to them to talk

J: hey dudes..what's all these..

Jm: we has sent you our card..so u have to do it...let's have a battle..

J: i am not into this..

T: you have to..

E: jen let's do it..it will be fun

T: let's see..

BTS were gone immediately...

Battle day...

Jennie and Eunwoo are in BTS base

For 1 hour later jennie and Eunwoo lost the challenge and they have to do what BTS says....

T: jm and hyung you both take eunwoo with you

E: what...

Jm and Jin both take eunwoo away...

E: hey where are you taking me...Jen Jen don't be afraid...I am with you...HEY leave me....

They all are away now it is only jennie and taehyung left. 

Taehyung went to jennie and locked her up with him...there is only some inches apart between them.

J: now u had won..tell me what you want...but plz be mature...I will try to give that to you...

T: i want to have a date with you...

J: huh??what

T: never mind just give me a treat..tomorrow at 3 pm ok...

J: alright....

Next day..

Jen and her mom was at a shop to bye some winter clothes

It was 3:15...Jennie was just looking at her broken phone..but it is no use...then she noticed that it is already 3 pm...but then she thought not to go...