Chapter 2

Hadrian left the bank feeling lighter than ever. But all he could think about was what he had found out about his family. 

Although his birth and blood adopted parents are dead he still has an uncle and cousins and two godfathers. Sirius always looked either sad or angry, he realised that it was because of what Dumbledore had done and also the fact that he couldn't tell Hadrian anything because of secrecy contracts.

Hadrian was worried though because his godfathers Lucius Malfoy and Severus Snape hate him. He didn't know how he was going to tell them or what their reaction would be. 

He was however looking forward to telling Sirius that he knew the truth. He hoped it would cheer him up a bit.

As he walked through Diagon Alley he realised that no one recognised him. He was very happy about that because usually he was swarmed by people in seconds. With his scar now gone there was now no mark showing even people who haven't met him who he was. 

The first place Hadrian went was Twiltfit and Tattings to get a whole new wardrobe. Now he was a Lord and Heir of powerful houses he had to look the part and definitely could not be seen in his cousins hand me downs especially since Dudley is 4x Hadrian's size.

when he walked in he was approached by a middle aged woman who he gathered worked there.

"Hello I'm Lady Elizabeth Morcott, how can I help you today?" She said to him with a polite smile on her face.

"Hello Lady Morcott, I am Heir Hadrian Black, I would like to purchase a complete new wardrobe please." He replied.

Her eyes widened very slightly when she heard his last name but quickly composed herself. "Of course Heir Black right away. Please step onto the footstool so I can get your measurements." She said.

Hadrian did as he was told and she started taking his measurements. Once she was finished she led him over to a desk and they went through what colours and styles he wanted. They decided on dark reds, blues, greens and purples. As well as silvers and golds, and of course the basics black, white and grey. 

While he was paying by stamping his Black Heir ring. Elizabeth Morcott quickly went and had the first set of robes made so he could change into them before he leaves.

While he was waiting Hadrian started reading a book that he had taken from the Peverell vault. It is 15 minutes before his first set of robes are done. 

He takes them from Lady Marcott and goes and changes into them. 

After Changing he looks like a proper pureblood. He has an emerald green acromantula silk button up shirt with black acromantula silk robes with green lining. He also wears expensive black dragonhide boots.

Hadrian thanks Lady Marcott and gives her the address of where he is staying so she can send the rest of his new clothes to him.

After leaving Twilfit and Tattings, Hadrian pulls up the hood of his new robes and heads into Knockturn Alley to go to Spindle's Wand Crafters. 

Entering the shop Hadrian is immediately greeted by Jasper Spindle and after speaking for a moment was led over to the wand woods.

"Please reach out your magic and pick the wood or woods that have the strongest pull." He told him. 

Hadrian did as he was told and let out his magic he heard a gasp beside him as he did but ignored it because he knew he was powerful. He was drawn to 3 woods so he picked them up and gave them to Mr Spindle who looked shocked but snapped himself out of I and placed them on a work table. 

"Next do the same with the wand cores Heir Black." He told him.

He did so and felt a pull to 4 this time. Mr Spindle looked shocked yet again but quickly composed himself.