Chapter 2

Ty's POV

I'm wondering where Nora is. I haven't seen her for over a year and a half since I saw her. "Hey dad where's Nora" I asked my father, "She's in Baton Rouge for filming a new movie" Dad told me.

"What's the movie called?" I asked them. "It's called The Maze Runner" Dad told me.I really want to surprise her. "Do either of you guys have the phone number of the director" I asked them.

"I do because I have met him a few times before" He told me. "Thanks dad" I said. I called right after I got the number. I am waiting for the director to pick up, "Hello who is this" He says. "Hi, I'm Ty Nora's brother" I told him. "Hi, I heard somethings from your sister about you. But what can I do for you" He said.

"I really want to surprise Nora on set if that's okay with you" I explain to him. "You can come and I can have someone pick me up" He told me "Thank you" I said. I went back into my bedroom to start packing my stuff up. "Hey ready to go" Dad asked me. "Yeah I am" I said as I finished packing. I miss my twin so much and I'm ready to see her.

Someone from the cast came out to get me and I ready for the airport. I headed for the airport. I'm going to see Nora in a few hours. I waved to Dad and Rylee as I boarded the plane. I can't wait to see the look on her face.

Will's POV

I have Dex Alex and Ki hong teasing me about liking Nora but I won't confess it to them. I don't she has feelings for me. I think that she's going to reject me and might laugh at me too. When I was walking around earlier I saw her talking to Jacob, Aml, and Joey. I love hearing her laugh and seeing her smile.

"Are you going to tell her or not" Ki Hong teased me. "Or are you too afraid" Dex said as Alex agreed with him. "I think I will" I told them. "Go do it now. She's just right over there" Alex told me and the others nodded along. "Okay okay I will go" I told them.

As I was walking towards Nora but the look on her face that she saw someone she knows. "Ty is that you" Nora yelled when she ran up to him. I think that I have lost her.

Nora's POV

I look over to Ty but I did a double take. He's home and I can't believe he's here. After I finish hugging him and I saw the hurt look on Will's face. That made my realize that he has feelings for me. "You want to meet my cast mates" I asked Ty, "Yes I will" He said. "Guys I want you to meet my twin brother Ty" I told them.

Now Will looks like he's relieved. "What do you do Ty?" Dylan asks him. "I'm in the military actually" Ty told them. "Thank you for your service" Wes told Ty as everyone started to clapping to Ty. "You are welcome" Ty said. I love my family and friends.

After a few hours of talking Will walked up to to me. "Can I talk you for a second Nora" He asks me. "Sure what's going on" I asked him. "I have strong feelings for you but before I was afraid that you were going to reject me. And I thought Ty was your boyfriend at first then found out that he was your brother" He told me.

"I have feelings for you too. I wasn't going to reject you" I told him. "Would you like to bey girlfriend" He asks me, "Yes I will" I told him. He kisses my head before going back to the guys.

Ty's POV

Nora reaction on me surpriseing her was so perfect. She burst out crying when see saw me. That's all I was looking for from her. I saw a hurt or a mean look from one of her cast mates. I'm going to ask her later about that. The guys are some fun dudes.

----------------------------------------------------------

• This is Ty and Nora reunion • Thomas took the picture of them

• Thomas took the picture of them

----------------------------------------------------------