Chapter 1

Nora POV'S

I was with my sister and dad. Ty is away On deployment. I auditioned for this movie called The Maze Runner. I was waiting for the call to see if I got it or not. I was thinking then I heard my ring and answered it.

"Hello who is this?" I'm asking. "Hi, I'm Denise from the Maze Runner casting crew" She said. "Did I get the role or not" I am asking her. "You got the role of Teresa" Denise tells me.

"Thank you so much" I told her. "We will send you the script as soon as possible. Goodbye Nora" Denise said. "Goodbye Denise" Nora said. I walked back into the living room and sat down next to Rylee. "Did you get the role or not" Dad asked me.

"Yes I did" I told them and they said congratulations. As Rylee hugged me and I wish Ty was here with us. "I knew you could do it" Rylee said. It's been since I got the call.

I got the script for the movie so I can learn my lines. The director Wes Bell called me and told me that I need to be in Baton Rouge in a few days. As I was packing my suitcase and memorizing the script with my sister. "Are you finished packing yet" Dad said as he came into my room.

"No not yet but I'm scared though" I told them. "Don't be scared you are going to be great" Dad told me as Rylee nodded in agreement.

"Do you know who's in the cast?" Rylee asked me, "Um I don't know actually but I will find out when I get there" I told her. "Tell me about it" she told me as I nodded to her. Now I'm ready to go to the airport. I heard my plane was called. "Goodbye guys I will miss you" I told them. "We will miss you too" Dad said. When I was at the gate I gave them one last wave before I left for work.

A few hours later............

I finally reached Baton Rouge and now get my suitcases then leave the airport. I saw someone with a board that has my name on it. I'm guessing it's the driver taking me to the place where we're shooting the movie. He helped me put my stuff in the truck of the car.

"Miss Brolin we are here" He said and I guess time flies by so fast while you're in a car. "Thank you. I forgot to ask you your name" I said.

"My name is Asher Williams miss" He told me "See you later Mr Williams" I said. He helped me with my suitcase to my trailer. As I got to my trailer I started to unpack my things to feel like I did something with them. I need to call my dad. "Hey honey" Dad said, "Hi dad" I said. "Did you get to set all right" He asked me.

"Yes I did dad. I am about to meet the rest of the cast" I told him, "Good I hope you have fun" He said. "Thanks dad but I need to get going" I told him again.

"I will let you go honey. Good luck. Goodbye" He said, "Thanks dad Bye" I said to him. I am thinking that I'm going to have fun with them I hope. And I hope to have some friends here too. I do have a picture of my family.

As I was walking into the set and saw a whole bunch of boys throwing a bunch of sports balls at each other. I don't think that they noticed me yet until one was thrown at me but I dodged it. All of the boys looked at me and I gave them the ball back. I don't know if they like me or not.

There are like maybe 20 boys here and I'm the only girl here. When I was looking at my phone I heard movement coming towards me.

I looked up and saw four boys walking up to me. "Hi I'm Will and this is Dylan, Blake, Dexter, Ki Hong and Thomas. And what's your name" Will asked me. "I'm Nora, nice to meet you guys and I'm looking forward to working with you guys" I told them.

"I think that we are going to be great friends" Blake said as the others nodded in agreement. "You think so" I asked them, "Yea because I know it" Dexter said. "How so Dexter" I asked him, "I don't know" Dexter said as everyone laughed at him.

"Where are you from Nora" Will asked me, "I was born in Wisconsin but raised in California. How about you guys" I told them. "I'm from England the same as Thomas and Aml" Will said.

"But everyone else is from the US" Dylan said. "Your from Wisconsin" Jacob asked, "Yes I am. My mom was from Wisconsin and my dad is from California" I told them.

"What do mean was for your mom" Thomas said, "My mom died when I was a little kid" I told him. "Oh I'm sorry Nora" Thomas said, "It's okay guys" I said to them as Will came over to hug me and Blake did the same.