Part 1 ❤️

I was moving to Australia are my parents fucking kidding me AUSTRALIA you must know right now we live in freaking Germany A WHOLE OTHER STATE this is insane i mean i was born and raised in germany till now its just words could not describe what i feel rn i feel so happy but also sad and angry its just a explosion of emotions oh and also i am maily a 13 year old german,american,philippin,latina i also speak german and spain i look like this

I would say i am not pretty but my family thinks so so i am pretty happy about that i go to a public school in Germany and when i tell you them kids are crazy but some of them are cool i never had a bf before and i also never had a crush bevor exept for this one boy in the internet his name is biggy norris and guess what HE LIVES IN AUSTRALIA gosh i actually am so happy about that part.

Time skip when she was in the airport:
I was now in Frankfurt in the airport and there were no good looking boys not.a.single.one nope they were all ugly as hell yo so as i said i was in the airport waiting till mom and dad come and say "maily cmon we have to get in the plane"and soon maybe like 4-5 mins later they were coming and saying we have to go in the plane and trust me i am soooooo happy rn fuck them fake friends imma make new ones that are real friends and not sum tweet ass bitch i will forget me in two seconds if she sees a hot guy as i said i was getting in to my seat i laid back to go to sleep and i did.

Time skip to when they are in Australia:
We were now landing in Australia and it was actually pretty warm in Australia ngl it was wonderful and flabbergasting i followed my parents to the front station they did sum i dont give a shit what they were doing when they walked up to me my mum said"are you excited to see the new house?"i was smiling and saying"yeah i am i actually am excited to make new friends"this time my dad said"well that good honey"we were now waiting for our taxi to come and drive us to our new house and soon the taxi did come and brought us to the new house.....

To be continued.....

(This is just a story no one is ugly and no one is crazy chill tf out yall)