Part 2

I was kinda annoyed every house we moved was almost built the same this time too but when i realised who our neighbors were i was so excited but also afraid i had anxiety so this was gonna be really hard for me to meet them oh and also our neighbors are the norris yes THE norris i just know this was gonna be a nice rough time.i grabbed the boxes and placed it in my room on the floor i continued to do that with all boxes that belong to me when i was done mum shouted"hey darling were gonna have dinner with our neighbors today in 2 hours make sure to be wearing something nice you know not those baggy things or how you call them now days were a dress or something!"i rolled my eyes and responded"if you want me to look like a literal goofball i sure can!"mum just laughed and said"watch your attitude little girl!"i laughed and went in the shower i was shampooing my hair when it hit me oh fuck the norris are coming to us shit i at least have to say hi or something i just know its going to be really hard for me when i was done i blow dried my hair and as my mom said i put on a simple white dress and some accessories necklace rings and everything ya know i let my curly hair open and put on some vanilla sented perfume on and went down stairs when my mom called i walked down stairs and my mom was a bit shocked but loved it ig let me just say i didnt i just smiled when my mum said"oh darling you look stunning!"i replied with a small"thanks mum you too!"suddenly the bell rang i went to open it and there they stood gosh i just smiled and let them in i blushed a little when i saw biggy but nobody saw it at least i think so.

To be continued.........