CHAPTER 31: HIS SIDE(part 2)

Kahit ang sakit na nang ulo ko at dumudugo na ilong ko sa POV ng isang to okay lang..
.
.
Kelangan ang POV niya eh. Pisti! Inglesera eh!!

.
.
.

EYHA'S POV

.
I am busy preparing the food on the tray when I heard the telephone. Who the hell would call at this time? It's Ten in the evening for petes sake.
.
.
''Hello. Who's this?'' I don't mean to be rude but come to think of it. This person is calling at this time? Stupid.

.
[''Hello. Ikaw ba ang kaibigan ng kapatid ko?''] So this stupid is a boy. Kapatid?

''kapatid? Who?''

[''Annie. Please tell me where is she. We're so worried.'']

''So I guess you're her brother?''

[''Oh eh anu ngayon?''] What the!?

''Just tell tita that Annie is safe. She's in my house. Bye.'' This guy is a jerk. I'm about to end the call when I heard him murmured.

[''Maganda sana to kaso masungit. Tsk.'']

''ANO SABI MO!?!?!? HEY YOU JERK.!! HELLO!! ARGH!!!!'' I almost throw the telephone. When Annie is finally fine I swear to kill that dumbass. I don't care if he's my bestfriends brother.

I turned around and about to step my foot to walk when I noticed someone's staring at me.

''What?'' I aske them.

Them? Yeah them. As in JP beside the sofa. He is holding Judith right hand. They were both staring at me.

I also notice Julie who stopped walking at the middle of the stairs and sipping a juice. And guevara at her back.

''What is wrong with you guys? The four of you lookef Stupid.'' And I continued walkning and ignore them.

''My labs narinig mo?'' I heard JP said that? Heard what?

''Oo. Di ako bingi.'' Judith replied.

''Hoy guevara. Ikaw. Gawa ka ng invitatition.'' Julie

''Huh? Why po?'' Asked Guevara.

My plan is to ignore them. They're talking nonsense.

''Magpaparty tayo!!'' F*Ck! Party? At this situation.

''ANONG SABI NIYO?!!'' I asked angrily..

''Woo!! Nagtatagalog ka naman pala madam eh. Pakshet! Slang nga lang. Deym! Hahaha.'' When I heard that from JP my blood runs up to my head.

''Hahahahaha.'' They all laugh hard. When I say hard as in hard.

''GO CONTINUE LAUGHING AND YOU'RE ALL DEAD!!!'' I shouted and grab the knife at the tray of food. In no second they all vanished and out of my sight.

Big deal ang magtagalog? Duh!

.

If you are wondering why they are here at our house I'll tell you.

When Annie collapsed earlier and yeah Mark as well. We decided to Bring them here Instead of sending Annie At home.

Jazz, Alvin, Jane, Reynold and venj gone home early that is why only JP, Judith and Julie are left here. And that Guevara? I don't know why she's still here.

My parents are on a business trip. As always.

I opened the rooms door and walk inside. I'm here at Mark's room. He was still sleeping. I placed the tray of food on the bedside table.