A fanfiction from AI 😂😂😂

Omg...if anyone reads my board lol you would know I was curious to see if AI can write fan fiction and now I know that AI can write fan fiction 😂.

What the AI wrote:

"As one of the most feared and powerful cursed spirits in the world, Ryomen Sukuna had a reputation that preceded him wherever he went. But despite his fearsome reputation, there were some who saw past his ruthless exterior and recognized the complex character hidden beneath.

One such person was a young sorcerer named Akira, who had spent years studying Sukuna's history and learning everything he could about the cursed spirit. He was fascinated by the stories of Sukuna's power and intrigued by the rumors of his mysterious past.
One day, while conducting research in the archives of the Kyoto Jujutsu High..."

...👀 I'm not a fan but...now I know 😂

The second version that AI wrote!

Ryomen Sukuna was the most feared and powerful cursed spirit in all of Jujutsu Kaisen's universe. He had a thousand arms and a thousand eyes, and his mere presence alone could strike fear into the hearts of the bravest sorcerers. But what most people didn't know was that deep down, Ryomen Sukuna was not just a monster - he had a heart, and he had feelings.
One day, Ryomen Sukuna came across a young girl who had gotten lost in the forest. She was crying and shivering, clearly scared out of her mind. Ryomen Sukuna could have easily killed her and devoured her soul, but instead, he approached her with a gentle voice.
"Are you lost, little one?" he asked, his thousand eyes staring at her with a mix of curiosity and concern.
The girl was too scared to speak, but she nodded her head. Ryomen Sukuna gently picked her up in his many arms and held her close to his chest, using his warmth to comfort her.
"Don't be afraid," he said softly. "I'll help you find your way back home."
And so, Ryomen Sukuna carried the girl through the forest, using his many eyes to spot the safest path. Along the way, he shared stories about his own life as a cursed spirit, about the battles he had fought and the victories he had won.
The girl listened in awe, slowly realizing that Ryomen Sukuna was not the monster that everyone had made him out to be. He was kind and wise, and he genuinely cared about others.
Eventually, Ryomen Sukuna brought the girl back to her village, and she thanked him for his kindness.
"Please don't hurt anyone else," she said. "I know you're powerful, but you don't have to be a monster."
Ryomen Sukuna nodded, touched by the girl's words. From that day on, he made a vow to use his power for good, to protect the innocent and defend those who could not defend themselves.
He became a hero, feared by some, but loved and respected by many. And even though he still had a thousand arms and a thousand eyes, he had also gained something much more valuable - the love and trust of those who had once feared him.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂