𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❤️‍🔥

Hello reader, and welcome to the first chapter! This as you can see is a Rengoku confession onshot! I would like to beforehand say that the character in this(a.k.a Rendount) does not belong to me but to the anime Kimetsu no yaiba or Demon slayer. 

In this oneshot you are a very close friend to the amazing(And handsome 😏 ) 7th piller Kyojuro Rengoku. One day while you and Kyojuro are having your normal friendly outing he breaks some news to you that just might break or advance your "Friendship"

This chapter does contain: 

~Demon slayer movie spoilers(mentions of things that took place in the movie) 

~Fluff

~Light swearing (from you of course, our bean would never swear!)

~Gender neutral reader(Meaning no specific gender for this particular chapter)

~ Gender neutral! Y/n X Kyojuro Rengoku                                  

                          enjoy your read!

It was a brisk autumn afternoon as you stood outside of one of you and your friend Kyojuro's favorite restaurant, waiting on him to arrive. He was terribly late for you two's monthly outing,which concerned you a great bit since he had always made it his priority to be on time for occasions such as these. 

"It isn't like Kyojuro to be late like this, wonder what's holding him up?"

You thought as you looked down at your feet, zoning of into the past memories you and Kyojuro had shared of the years of your friendship. Kyojuro had been your best friend since the two of you were children; spending just about each and every day stuck to one another side like glue to a sheet of cardboard. You were one of the only people to have the pleasure of formally being introduced and admired by his mother, Ruka Rengoku before she tragically passed..and even as she passed she expressed her admiration even going as far to say "Take care of my son." as she left her family and you behind. Until this day you've never really fully understood what she meant by that, and as time passed you began to stop dwelling on those words, even if they never really left your mind entirely.

"(Your name) please do forgive me for my lateness, I was called by the master and needed to attend promptly!"

You snapped out of your daze to see your friend, he looked disorganized, sweaty and tired as well.

"Did he perhaps run here?" 

The sheer thought of it made you wanna giggle but you tried not to be rude and composed yourself before he could even take notice of your smile.

"You said you were called by the master? Is it for something which I could be told about, or is it something that is meant to stay within the circle of the pillers?"

Your ears perked up ready to listen because in truth you were curious on what it was the master had told him, though you didn't want to pry at all.

"HAH, I could see why you would think that since most meetings are dealing with very classified information! Though my friend this time is different, so no need to think your inquiring to much on my personal matters!!"

"W.what how'd you know that's what I wa-"

"Now, now my friend it was written quite obviously across your face! What type of friend would I be if I hadn't noticed such a small detail?"