𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞. 🐍🖤🤍

Welcome back loves to the KNY oneshots! Hope your all having a wonderful day/night currently and I hope it only gets better from here on out! As stated before I do not own the character seen (Aggressive snake man) this character belongs to the anime Kimetsu no Yaiba or Demon Slayer.

 As a new demon slayer in the demon slayer corp you made it your priority to try and have a good relationship with  everyone you meet. As the  years swiftly passed you became a Kinoe rank hunter, causing you to finally be high enough in rank to meet the Nine Pillars! Though as time with them flew by your bond with the sixth pillar, Mitsuri Kanroji became painfully obvious, and so did the jealousy of the serpent hashira, Obanai Iguro.

This chapter does contain:

~Excessive swearing.(From both, Iguro and you.)

~Slight possessiveness. 

~NON-CANON SHIP.

~Gender Neutral! Reader(No specific gender for the particular chapter.)

                 Enjoy your read!

You were in the training room, just barley focused on your swordsmanship training. You were thinking about what you and Mitsuri should discuss later tonight at you two's new nightly hang outs. 

"Don't you have anything better to do then to loiter around in the training room."

You jumped and swiftly turned to face the door and to your surprise it was the fifth hashira, Obanai Iguro. Since the moment you arrived the two of you failed to get along smoothly, on your first days as a Kinoe rank you couldn't figure out how you were able to socialize just fine with almost everyone else but when it came to him, you could never even talk to him without your blood boiling. Over time you grew to hate Obanai and he knew, the two of you despised one another as people and only acted appropriate in front of the master. But he was not here at the moment.

"I wasn't loitering, i was training." 

"Well it sure doesn't look like your training."

"Oh, fuck off. I have back to back missions! It is necessary I train."

"Do I care about you having back to back missions?"

"You may not care, but you still listened?"

Obanai flinched, it almost looked like he couldn't at all think of a come back. But knowing Obanai, his big mouth couldn't stay closed for long.

"Having back to back missions, you realize that should be an even better reason to get the hell out of here ya know? People could be dying because of you waiting around here like some lost dog or something."

"I have to say goodbye to Kanroji-Chan first."

You said placing your sword back into its sheath. As you began to walk away you heard Iguro speak up once again.

"I can say goodbye to Mitsuri for you if it's that damn important. Though I could just also conveniently forget about it in the moment, after all she can be quite distracting." 

He said with as he leaned up against the wall and crossed his arm, seemingly to be thinking of something, or someone. You were forming your mouth to say something but you were abruptly cut off.