𝟎𝟐𝟕.

Y/n's POV

I'd just gotten ready for Miguel and my date.
I put on some ripped boyfriend jeans, a long-sleeve black and gray shirt, with black and white Converses. I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs. I'd worn my natural hair

"Hey Dad, I'll be back" My dad sat on the couch and nodded his head.

I saw Miguel sitting in his car, I got in. He looked up and down at me he smirked and looked back at the road.

During the car ride, he held my hand, I just watched all the street lights and stores we passed by. Miguel slightly rolled the windows down, it was the perfect temperature.

As he drove wind flooded the car. It was quiet, the only thing keeping it from dead air was music, but it was a good quiet.

We first went roller skating, Miguel fell a couple of times, but always got back on his feet. I did My best to help him.

We then went out to eat, I ordered my usual and he did the same. It was a little chilly so Miguel allowed me to borrow his sweater .

While at dinner, I pointed to his jacket and told him "I hope you know you're never getting this back" I whispered and Miguel chuckled while looking at the menu.

"We have one more stop"

"Ok, can I drive" Miguel swallowed his spit he was kind of scared

"Uh so, I don't know about that" Miguel tried to smooth the mood.

"Please", Miguel scoffed and handed me the car keys "Okay fine but don't kill us".

Miguel got in the car and so did I. After a mile of me driving, Miguel said I was doing a good job. I wanted to mess with him so I began to speed up.

"Uhm, Y/n slow down " I didn't listen. "Y/N , YOUR GONNA RUN INTO SOMEONE" I then slowed down I started to laugh

"That's not funny" Miguel put his hand on his heart and shook his head.

"See, we made it safe and sound"  I tossed Miguel the key. "Yea uh hu that's the last time your driving ME ANY WHERE" I began to laugh at him

The next stop was a field, I was confused until Miguel pulled lanterns out of the backseat. A smile appeared on my face, the farther we walked down the hill we saw more people lighting lanterns. I wanted to stay in our own little corner and that's what we did.

"What are you gonna wish for" Miguel questioned. I smiled "I'm not telling you, you make your wish and I'll make mine".

Miguel sucked his teeth and I giggled. I made and wish and so did Miguel we held our lanterns next to each other and then let them go at the same time.

We sat in our spot and watched all the lanterns, I could feel Miguel staring at me I turned my head. I looked at him for a moment before giving him a peck on the lips. Once I stopped I could see a grin appear on his face and I could feel one form on mine.

After a really long time, we got in the car and headed home, Miguel drove this time. His hand sat on the arm rest and I held his hand while looking out the window.

Time Skip

"Thank you I had an amazing time " we stood at the front of my house door.

Miguel looked around before locking eyes with me "deja vu" I said we both chuckled.

I then gave him a peck on the lips. I opened the front door, went inside closed the door, then slid on the floor. Smiling really widely

I could hear someone clear their throat I looked up seeing my mom and dad. My dad had his hands on his hips and a serious face. My mom had a smile on her face excitedly.

I quickly stood up "so how was it" my mom walked over to me "it was perfect" I described.

Miguel's POV

I opened the house door only thinking about y/n. In a complete daze, I turned around seeing my parent sat at the dining room table. "So how was it" my mom turned her head asking

"Best night of my life" I explained

"And you kissed" my dad said pointing at my lips I then ran to the bathroom confused. Looking at the mirror seeing y/n's lipstick rubbed off on my lips. My smiled beamed.