Princess of Olympus (Alexa)

A/N: This is the only character I cannot take credit for. She was written by Alexa (Karliah-Black), who also writes stories on Wattpad, so go check her out!

"Percy c'mon!" Annabeth called. "They're past the barrier!"

Percy grabbed the Riptide and ran outside with Annabeth."What are we dealing with anyway?" Percy asked.

"No idea, but they've taken down half the Ares cabin already. Whoever or whatever they are, they're good. My cabin has tried and failed to catch them. Now it's your turn."

"Wonderful." Percy rolled his eyes.

They ran to the edge of camp, where all around them people were hurt and trying to get away. Most had gone limp and others helped them away. Then, someone walked out of the woods with a long silver sword. They had torn jeans, old sneakers, and a brown leather jacket with a black hood. The hood was pulled up so their face was hidden. They continued towards the camp, just walking.

"Percy, are you sure you're up for this?" Annabeth asked, looking worried.

"I'm always ready. Go and help your cabin, I got this," Percy reassured her.

Annabeth nodded and ran back to some campers as Percy walked towards the person. They stopped as Percy walked in front of their path. He activated Riptide and pointed it at the person.

"You can either leave peacefully or, in pieces," Percy said, glaring at them. They raised the sword and pointed at his chest. "So it's the hard way is it? I wish you luck." Percy said before charging at them. He swung Riptide, and it collided with the silver sword. They pushed Percy back and charged at him. The two of them continued to fight for an hour. Percy was getting tired but his opponent's attacks never wavered.

"That's it!" Percy called the water and it started to answer. "You're dead dude!"

The person ran up a tree and backflipped over Percy, holding the sword to his throat. "Impressive, but not that impressive, cuz," they said. It was a girl, judging by the voice. She let him go and pushed her hood back.

"Cuz? Cousin?" Percy asked confused.

"Yeah, sorry about the big show, but if I told you people who I was no one would believe me," she said smiling.

"Who are you?" Percy asked.

"I'm Alexa," the girl replied proudly.

"Are you Zeus' kid, or Hades'?"

"We'll get to that later, right now I'm starving. Got any food?" Without even waiting for an answer, Alexa turned and started walking towards the camp.

Percy ran after her. "You came here for food?"

"Yeah, I showed up and people just started attacking me. I thought it was just a test but I guess not. Seriously though you people need to chill, you can't even welcome another demigod without trying to slice them to bits."

"We can, actually. But whose kid are you?"

She waved him off again. "Later, I want food first."

Percy rolled his eyes and led Alexa into camp. When they saw her, all the campers backed away seeming frightened. Percy and Alexa walked towards the Big House ignoring them. When they got there, Mr. D stopped them.

"Who's this?" He looked at Alexa closely.

Alexa frowned, looking annoyed. "Get out of my face," she said flatly.

"Um Alexa, that's the God—" Percy started, but Alexa cut him off.

"Dionysus the party god. Punished by Zeus for hitting on some nymph, and forced to babysit all the kids here. Not to mention no wine," Alexa said smirking, "Yeah. I know."