chapter 4

Guys please vote for my story and that sites. Special thanks to shizuka misty_shizu for supporting me 💙.enjoy💫:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yuichiro POV:

We finally reached the school gate and about to enter it when a yellow boy stopped us .

"WAIT A MINUTE. " he said as he pointed to me and my brother.

"ZENITSU Good morning !!! How are you doing?" Ash girl Said that while smiling and waving her hand interestingly.

" good morning ." Said kera with a small smile. She look uncomfortable around him ?

"OH good morning kera chan .SHEZA CHAN GOOD MORNING " the yellow boy said while running toward the girls and then jumped for a hug from sheza . Kera backed away from him while sheza was shocked from him hugging her but then she hug him back .

"ZENITSU what's wrong ???"said sheza while hugging him . Sniffing sound appeared from the yellow boy .... WAIT is he crying????!!

"OHH SHEZA CHAN YOUR THE BEST <SNIFFING> NOTHING WRONG BUT I ONLY WANTED A HUG BUT NO ONE WANTED TO HUG ME!!!!!" Said the yellow boy . Is he trying to get passion from her???? Oh my god 🤦‍♂️. please tell me she won't get tricked with this Flunked acting.

"IT'S OKAY ZENITSU !!! I'M ALWAYS HERE TO HELP YOU !! DON'T BE SAD CUZ NO ONE WANTED TO HUG YOU !!! IF NO ONE WANTED TO HUG YOU THEN I WILL HUG YOU!!!!!"she said . Is she stupid or what ??? This boy looks pervert!!!! Is there's something wrong in her mind. JUST LOOK AT HIS SMILE!!! He looks happy. Now i have some evidence that he is a pervert !!!!!. Look at his hand !!!! Rupping her back !!!!. It looks normal but from his smile and his emotions we could say that his Intentions is dirty. Now i realized why kera looked uncomfortable around him!!!!

"SHEZA CHAN YOU'RE REALLY AN ANGEL !!! " said that pervert boy . Why are they still hugging each other ???? Couldn't that stupid girl realized that this boy is now playing with her hair?????!!!!. I turned ot kera with an angry face to see her also annoyed by this boy . She looked at me with her calm blue eyes telling me to that' she doesn't want to get close to this boy !!!!'. I looked at her telling her 'i don't want to help the girl who i hated for destroying my game !!!'. She then changed her emotions ot an really angry one that says 'stop acting like a child!!! '. Then i looked at her with a bored emotions that says 'okay okay i get it !' I putted my hands in my pockets and i was about to started walking toward them but --

Muichiro already went there and separated them '-'. I think he already told sheza that this boy is pervert cuz she her mouth and eyes are wide opened from shock . Kera walked toward them while smiling . She passed beside me and give me the look that says ' boys you failed ' what the ???!?!?!? AHHHHHH never mind. That girl and muichiro were talking ignoring the SCREAMING of the yellow boy who went all quiet when a man with a blue cloth came into the site. No only the yellow one everyone went all quiet. Cooool ~v~.

"Muichiro you are a good guy :). Thannnnkks for telling me that . I didn't know that he has a dirty Intentions. There is lots of people who is like you " Said sheza with a warm smile. Is she always smiling?? I jope so cuz her smile Emits Reassurance . Even though I still hate her .

"No it's okay but be careful next time " said muichiro while scratching the back of his head . Is he shy ????. HAH I'm gonna test him later.

"Muichiro... you know something?🤔. You already have my Assent for going out with ke--" sheza was talking untill she got interrupted by kera covering her mouth .