Break My Heart OC #2

FULL NAMEAlexei Noah Corin

FULL NAME
Alexei Noah Corin

Alexei (warrior)
Noah (rest)

Alex
Lexi (only by his younger sister)

AGE
21

GENDER
Male

SEXUALITY
Pansexual

PROVINCE
Fennley

CASTE
Four

FACECLAIM
Amerigo Valenti

PERSONALITYResponsibility was ingrained into Alexei's being from the day his first brother was born

PERSONALITY
Responsibility was ingrained into Alexei's being from the day his first brother was born. As the oldest son, he had predetermined things that he had to do for his family. He had to become a source of income. He had to support his mother and father the best he could. He had to help his family with his siblings. Yet, that heavy burden of responsibility never held Alex back from being the goofiest, flirtiest guy in Fennley. From the time he hit puberty, Alex was so charming he was never without a beau to call upon. Though Alex certainly has broken some hearts in his 21 years, he always managed to keep their good graces through his sheer cheekiness. Though many have tried to capture his heart, Alex is completely devoted to his family. Working hard had been engrained in his mind since he could talk. Due to his childhood full of siblings and responsibilities, Alexei has a calming presence. He knows just the right thing to say to cheer most people up.

HISTORY
As the oldest of five siblings, Alex grew up in a large family. Although there wasn't much money floating around, the Carin's certainly had enough love to compensate. Alex learned from a young age how to lead, how to care and how to put love in everything he does. Born of two chefs, Alex was raised in a kitchen. The Carin's owns a quaint little restaurant in Fennley that is adored by it's patrons. Every dish is served with care by its Head Chef, Alexei. Growing up, his father lead the kitchen and Alexei and his siblings all lent a helping hand whenever they could. Money was tight, so it was hard to keep them in school, but his parents managed for the most part. While Alexei technically did not finish his schooling, he had always known what he wanted to do. He wanted to continue his parents' legacy. And continue it, he did. He now works as the Head Chef while his father is his second-in-command in the kitchen. While the two eldest of his four younger brothers have pursued careers that differ from his families legacy, the younger two are prepped and ready to enter in the business as well. While his baby sister is extremely spoiled by the whole crew.

STRENGTHS
Cooking (can literally whip up anything)
Talking people in circles
Calming others down

WEAKNESSES
Cannot handle disappointing others
Easily used since he tries to see the good in everyone

LIKES
Cooking
Making his little sister happy
Joking with his family

DISLIKES
When people mess with his siblings
Arguing
Being tickled (he's extremely ticklish)

FAMILYAdele Carin - Mother (alive, 43)Michell Carin - Father (alive, 48)Bellamy Carin - Brother (alive, 19)Catkin Carin - Brother (alive, 19)Delane Carin - Brother (alive, 16)Elijah Carin - Brother (alive, 14)Fiora Carin - Sister (alive, 11)

FAMILY
Adele Carin - Mother (alive, 43)
Michell Carin - Father (alive, 48)
Bellamy Carin - Brother (alive, 19)
Catkin Carin - Brother (alive, 19)
Delane Carin - Brother (alive, 16)
Elijah Carin - Brother (alive, 14)
Fiora Carin - Sister (alive, 11)

OPINIONS
Royal Family: Has always been super attracted to the young king, hasn't really kept up to date on them.
Selection: Could not be more excited to flirt to his hearts content.

SKILLS/HOBBIES
Cooking
Balancing five plates at once
Braiding his sister's hair
Running, jogging, etc.

AESTHETIC

FUN FACTSHas broken his nose 3 times fighting with his brothersIs his little sisters mannequin when it comes to makeup and hair accessories

FUN FACTS
Has broken his nose 3 times fighting with his brothers
Is his little sisters mannequin when it comes to makeup and hair accessories