The Paradigms Bio

Alias: The Avenging Angels, Seventh Division

Members: Martin Kennedy/Braveheart (leader), Ivy Browning/Lullaby, Samuel Fenton/Oculus, Desmond Ross/Uranium, Natalia Knyazev/Shapeling

Affiliations: Light Coalition (formerly, Earth-777), United Nations (formerly, Earth-777), Union Academy (currently, Earth-719)

Locations: Kandoria, Earth-719 (currently), United States, Earth-777 (formerly)

Status: Active

The Paradigms were an elite superhero team that was formerly part of the Light Coalition, tasked with taking down powerful supervillains and monsters. They were formed approximately 20 years before the Great Horizon War, a terrible war between heroes and villains from their world. During the war, one by one they perished, until an unknown force called God, revived and sent them to another universe, Earth-719, one of the Earths in Multiverse known as the Unionverse.

Overview

Even before the war, to heroes and other civilians, they were known as defenders and peacekeepers, and most of all, they were tasked with keeping other superheroes in line, ensuring that they won't abuse their powers for selfish gains. These ideals and tasks were passed down to their proteges, the Vanguardians.

The team constantly trained for counter-terrorism, Urban warfare tactics, and rescue/humanitarian operations through a usage of a holographic simulation in their headquarter that was formerly used by Braveheart. They also train for various criminal analyses in order to further understand what abilities their enemies will possess and how to take them down effectively.

They were known for their intuitions, rigorous training, and intensive self-discipline to hone and enhance their powers to combat the growing threats that would come in the future. Each member were trained in counter-terrorism, Urban warfare tactics, police procedure, or rescue operations, in order to assist the police, first responders, and even the military. However, despite being affiliated with the government, much like most of the superheroes, they all stayed out of politics, as they were peacekeepers, not politicians.

In Union Academy, now they are also professors, but they also acts as inquisitors who ensured order amongst the academy to prevent bullying or corruption within professors and staff members. They were even allowed higher power and authority over the headmasters, mostly due to most of them being corrupt as well, especially Homelander.

Members

(They are in their prime selves when transported to Unionverse)

Martin Kennedy / Braveheart

(He wears red, blue, orange, and white bodysuit

(He wears red, blue, orange, and white bodysuit. The costume also has a silver shield with white wings on it.)

Alias: Braveheart, The Most Powerful Hero Alive, Symbol of Freedom