Union Academy Bio

Founder: Unknown

Founder: Unknown

Organization Type: Private Academy, Boarding School

Goals: Heroism Development

Locations: Daybreak City

Affiliations: Republic of Kandoria

Status: Active

Slogan: Proud Home to Future Heroes of Today!

The Union Academy is a government-funded private institute where young individuals with superhuman abilities train to become heroes, while also serving as the base of operations and training site for most heroes.

Despite its purpose to groom youths to become heroes, most of the students and the professors are shown to be very corrupt, abusing their powers and authorities.

History

Although the exact date of the Union Academy's foundation is unknown, but it is presumed that it was first founded around the late 1990s, where continuing appearances of many different superheroes would lead to the creation of the Union Academy, in hopes of training young individuals with special superhuman powers could become heroes in the future.

Around 2020, the introduction of Quirk Phenomenon, would lead to the booming of the Union Academy, recruiting many young men and women into their school. Other individuals with different sorts of powers, such as magic, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Magecraft, Cursed Techniques, Visions, and others would be enrolled as well.

Many nations would become benefactors to the school, including the United States, Japan, the four Kingdoms of Remnant. This also applied to many corporations as well, including the Schnee Dust Corporation, Vought International, and the Big 3 (Elysion, Tetra Line, and Missilis).

However, the more popularity and support the school gained, there were signs of corruption as well. The students, who were arrogant in their abilities, began to abuse their statuses to gain popularity and forgot the ideals they first fought for. Some like Weiss Schnee, the heiress to Schnee Dust Corporations, Issei Hyoudou, a human-turned-devil who is the Red Dragon Emperor, and some Pro Heroes who fought for money, were one of the many factors behind the people's resentment of Union Academy. To make matters worse, even some of the headmasters were corrupt as well, abusing their positions for their personal gains.

After the arrival of the Paradigms, the said heroes gained official higher power than even the headmasters, which allowed them to bring end to the corruption within Union Academy.

Curriculum

The Union Academy is a private institution, where it acts as both a high school and a university.

Union Academy does not adhere to traditional school methods, and allows their staff to teach their classes however they like. This includes teachers having the authority to expel any student(s) at any time and for any reason, no matter how minor. Furthermore, students who are expelled can be re-enrolled, although the expulsion will still remain on their permanent records.