all valley champ

season 4episode:10

season 4
episode:
10

For the Semifinals it was going to be Miguel and Eli.

"All right, don't forget to breathe out there. How are you feeling?" Daniel asked.

"I'm okay, not exactly thrilled to be fighting my friend."

"It doesn't help that nobody's ever beaten Miguel either." Demetri said. Remi cleared her throat getting their attention, "Well except for Remi." Demetri added.

"Don't listen to Demetri, you got this." Remi said and Sam added, "At least you know how he'll fight. Because Johnny taught you too."

"Yeah, don't be afraid to pull out some of Eagle Fang or Wasabi moves, it will give you the element of surprise hopefully." Remi told Eli, her eyes darting to Daniels for a moment.

He really needed to get over the idea of Miyagi Do being the only correct way of fighting.

Miguel and Eli made their way onto the mat. Remi smiled as they did their handshake before the fight.

Eli got knocked back but it was a block. Miguel tried to do some kind of flying tornado kick but he must have twisted a weird way that messed with his back causing him to fall onto the ground. There were gasps from the crowd. A medic was called as Johnny made his way to Miguel.

Miguel was getting his back checked while Robby and Demetri fought. Demetri was struggling against Robby and ended up losing to him.

"Okay, he's pretty good." Demetri said as he made his way back to the group.

"So are you." Daniel told him.

Both Tory and Sam made it to the finals.

It came down to one minute for Miguel to return to the mat. Eli was getting ready in case Miguel walked out.

"You got this. Miguel is a good fighter but so are you." Remi came up from behind Eli.

"Thanks, you're pretty great Sensei."

"Really? Thanks!" Eli winked at her as the clock kept ticking. Miguel never walked out which meant that Eli was moving onto the finals.

All they had to do was win both matches and they would win the All Valley. The boys were up first to fight.

"This is my chance to get back at Robby for what he did to me." Eli said.

"This fight is not about him. The biggest battle is always the one within. Okay, concentrate, defense, focus, power. You find your balance, and those points will come. All right?" Daniel said.

Eli nodded and then turned to Remi, "While Daniel is right, this is also your chance to get back at Robby. Be aggressive, just don't let your anger take over. I believe in you." Remi kissed him on the cheek before he made his way onto the mat.