"Knight in a Bat armor"

On the night sky appared a light sigh of a bat. Everybody new what that meant. Commissioner James Gordon was standing on the roof of the GCPD station waiting for the dark knight to show up.

"Jim."

Said man turned around to see the man dressed as a bat standing just a few feets away from him.

"Batman thank god. You probably know by now about Ace escaping Arkham. It's third time this month. The director of Arkham assured me that they will make a special cage for Ace not so easy to escape, but it's still a work in progress."

The hero just looked at Gordon narrowing his eyebrows under his mask and humming in respons.

"Well either way we were tracking the car that Ace stole from Arkham and it looks like she stopped for some fish."

Commissioner said showing the hero a map on his phone with a pointing red mark at the fishing port.

"It's at least where the car is. It didn't move for 10 minutes now so I think Ace might just have left it there or is waiting for something."

Batman hummed again giving the phone back to Jim.

"I'm going to take it from here. When I'll capture Ace I'm going to contact you."

"Alr- every damn time.."

Said commissioner seeing that the bat is already gone. He went back to the police station and started to take calls about roberies and other crimes so normal Gotham night shift for him.

In the same time Batman was already in his batmobile driving to the fishing port. Knowing Ace he should expecting an explosive welcome.

After he parked his car behind one of the buildings he jumped out of it and thanks to his hook he found himself on the roof. Looking around he didn't see anyone. Near the water was the stolen car. Hero jumped from the building to one of the containers to get a better view at the stolen vehicle.

Batman activated scanners in his mask to study the inside of the car. No trace of Ace. Narrowing his eyebrows he looked around. There was a fishing vessel on the water but no fisherman around. Standing up from his knee he heard a sound, like something fallen down inside the container. Looking under his feet he saw the fisherman tide up. Hero was about to get down and free them when he heard something behind him. Looking around he saw a shadow running towards him and smashing him in the head with a crobar in proces Batman fell off the container. Looking up he saw a women in a black suit. Her black hair were blown by the wind to the right side and her red eyes were gazing into his whitened ones. A big grin appared on her face.

"Ace.."

"Hey there Batsy~"

Her voice sounded chearful at the presence of the hero. Like she had been waiting for him.

"Lovely of you to drop in."

She laughed at her own joke as the bat stood up. He used his hook to get on the container and while still in the air throw batarangs at her. She dodged them and when he landed she swung at him with the crobar. Batman blocked her attack throwing a punched in the stomach. Hissing in pain Ace moved few steps back and then she swung another few times at him while he blocked or dodged. It went like that for a while when the Bat finally managed to kick her off the container. With a groan she layed on her back and laughed.

"You're going back to Arkham Ace."

"Yea yea this bullshit again. It doesn't matter if you put me there, I'll always find a way out."

He jumped and was about to land on her when she rolled over to her right side. Stood up and swung at him with her left fist and then after a turn kicked him with her right leg. Hero dodged it again and punched her in the side. Befor she got the chance to do anything she got hit in the face which made her fall on her stomach. Opening her eyes Ace looked up at the hero to see that he was taking out handcuffs.