How to Start a Dragon Academy

This is Berk, for generations it was Viking against dragon. The battles were ferocious, then one day everything changed. Hiccup meet Toothless, and together they've shown people here instead of fighting dragons, we can ride them, love with them, even train them.

"Okay guys, best trick competition, who's up first?" Hiccup asks landing on the sea stack everyone is on. A gentle breeze blowing throw the sky it was a beautiful day. "Me!" Snotlout shouts while Fishlegs peaks his head from behind him. "Actually I think it's- me!" Snotlout says cutting him off. "Sweet baby Thor in a thunderstorm, go!" I yell pointing out into the ocean. "Oh don't worry we'll go, and when we go Hookfang and I are gonna light the sky on fire!"

He says the last part screaming since Hookfang dropped down the side of the mountain. The dragon starts weaving through the sea stacks and you could hear his screams form a mile away. Hookfang then climbs into the air and drops down. "Hookfang!" He yells as Hookfang dives into the water and shoots back up seconds later doing a loop then he lands back on the sea stack.

"I'm alive? I'm alive!" Snotlout says throwing hus hands into the air and me and Astrid give him a weird look. "Of course I am. Snotlout Snotlout oi oi oi." I say sarcastically. "Shut up Eris."

"It's my turn ready Meatlug?" Fishlegs asks his dragon getting a grunt in reply. They take of and do a loop around the sea stack and land right where they started. "Yes new personal best!" Fishlegs yells hugging Meatlug.

"My turn!" Ruff says turnig to her brother. "No my turn! Guys, same dragon." Hiccup reminds the twins. "Oh right." Tuffnut says and fist bumps his sister. The take off and Tuff try's moving his head left and Ruff moves her head right. "Go left. No right! No, no, no, right!" Tuff says moving Belch right. "No left!" Ruff says changing direction. What they don't know is that theres a small sea stack in front of them. They crash into and start spinning. Barf & Belch throw their riders into the air and catch them on their way back down. The dragon comes back to the sea stack that everyone is on. "We almost died." Ruff says to her brother. "I know, go again?"

"Hey it's my turn. You might wanna take notes." Astrid says directing her attention towards me. They took off, fast. "Okay Stormfly, tail flip." Astrid directed and her dragon stuck her tail in the ocean. "Now twirl." She commanded again and Stormfly did as told. "Quick upwards spiral!" Astrid yelled then her dragon started spinning while climbing into the sky. "Alright Stormfly!" Astrid yelled punching a fist into the air and landing back beside me.

"Yeah, but can you do that without the dragon." Snotlout said through the awes of the twins and Fishlegs. Astrid punched him in return. "Our turn." I say as d/n was already climbing into the air at a fast speed. Once we reached the top I jumped off of her and started falling into the ocean. I loved whenever d/n and I did this, I felt so free. My dragon was spinning down to catch up with me and I can't help but see the giant smile on her face. About to hit the water D/n grabbed me and threw me onto her back. We land in between Astrid and Hiccup.

"Beat that." I say to Hiccup smirking as everyone had open mouths. "Well looks like we've got our work cut out for us here bud." Hiccup says while patting Toothless's' head and taking off. They went flying downwards and when they got to the bottom Hiccup pulled up on his dragon making him fly close to the water water spraying behind them at the speed. They swerved through the sea stacks in perfect harmony. Once they got to two sea stacks joined together by a little land bridge, Hiccup jumped on top of it and run while Toothless flew underneath, they joined back up when the land bridge ended. We all gasped at the amazing trick. Toothless fired four plasma blasts into the sky. "Their still the best." Astrid says as we stare into the sky.

•~•~•~•~•~
Yep dragons. Most people on Berk would say life here is better since we made peace with them. Unfortunately dragons are still well, dragons.