Chapter 3: Giving In

I woke up in Wally's arms, I was sweating and pale. I started crying all over again in fear, "Dear, are you okay?" I only felt worthless of not being able to control my tears and I think Wally figured  that out. He seemed confused, I would be too if I have someone crying or even bawling their eyes out. I calmed down a bit while he just stared with a confused look, "Oh and dear we have a house for you!" He said trying to find something to calm me down. I got up and grabbed an apple to eat, but boy was I in the wrong for that. I looked back over at him and his pupils dilated, we made eye contact. About 1 minute in my eyes started burning.

I think I learned how to ghost blink in that time because it's been 5 minutes,  I think I can see sound waves, I gave a wobbly fake smile. Please help it's been 10 minutes and his eyes have fully dilated and he hasn't taken it off me yet, my eyes are dripping tears right now. 14 minutes in, I'm 'crying' right now because of how long I have been staring without blinking, then finally he blinked, I let out the biggest sigh, i opened my eyes and looked in my hand.

The apple was already eaten? I looked back at him and he was gone, "Did you forget to look?" I heard a voice from behind me, I turned around no one was there, "You may have beaten me in that but you'll never actually win.", "Wally this isn't funny." I turned around and looked on the regular smile on his face, "well look at the time maybe I should go to my house." I said, I rushed past Wally but Home pushed me back and Wally caught me, "You mean we should go to your house?" I just sighed in response. "Fine. after all, 'It's very neighborly..'" I said in Wally's accent, he looked awfully offended.

I just got up and opened the door, I was going to speed off but Wally grabbed the back of my shirt, "Don't think about it." I sighed, I should just give in, though he kidnapped I have been getting nice treatment. On the way I met the neighbors, "Who's your favorite neighbor including me?" Wally asked as he opened the door. He is my favorite but something is wanting me to make him mad. " Maybe Frank?" I said clearly lying but he didn't detect that. His aura changed dramatically, it was frightening. "Hey, Y/N, I'm going to have a talk with Frank tomorrow! He did say that he was leaving soon!" Wally said, I was confused, "Oh?" I responded, I opened the door to my house. 

I'm glad it wasn't that colorful, I guess Wally figured out I wasn't that much of a fan of bright colors. "Oh and also the shirts you had when I found you on the side walk are in your closet!" He said joyfully still having that menacing aura, I walked inside the house and turned to Wally, he was already staring at me. I gave him a small smile, " I'll see you tomorrow or later right?" He asked, "Yea we can go paint somewhere if you like" i responded, he had sparkles in his eyes, I'm guessing from too much happiness." Ok!" He said as he walked out and closed the door. Maybe he is trustable and maybe he didn't kidnap me, maybe I'm overthinking abit. Will I be stuck here forever with him?