Chapter 17: Insane

Wally came walked towards me hugging my leg, "Neighbor. Are you okay?" "Yes I'm okay." I swung him up into the air and he yelled, I caught him though. I heard another knock on the door, I still held Wally and answered it. It was one of my old friends, how did they find me? "Y/N! I so glad you're alive!" "Mhm." " and who's that little fella?" My friend had looked at Wally, I was holding him like he was a plush or something, "Oh, it's a kid I found, he's not really my child. If your asking why his skin is like that, he got into a accident with permanent paint." I quickly replied with, they just nodded. "Can I come in?" They had asked, I had just nodded and they came in. I closed the door once again with my hand that was free.

I followed them as they sat on the couch and I sat next to them but there was just a gap between us, I turned on the tv and looked away but Wally on the other hand was intensely interested in what it was saying. I heard my friend scooting closer to me, I felt someone trying to hold my hand. "What are you doing?" I turned back to look at my friend. "Oh uh.." "what?" "I have been meaning to ask if you could be mine?" "As in?" "Ok ok fine! Y/N, will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?" "No. I will not." "Oh.. alright...." they had looked away with a sad face, I didn't feel bad. "I should leave now this is awkward." "Yea you should." Wally had said, "haha.. cya y/n!" My friend said before running out, I walked to the door and locked it. 

Wally was staring at me, "We're you going to accept them if I wasn't here or if you never met me?" "No, I wouldn't have. They cheated with multiple other men and women when they were in relationships. It disgusted me when they kept on bragging to me about it." Wally was intently looked, " you want a backstory I guess." He nodded. "Uh, in high school they used to be a bully, one day he tried to fight him and he ended up in a hospital i think because on something about his head or arm. After that he became all friendly and started getting into more relationships and  cheating on them with about 4 or 5 other people because he had money. On the last day of that grade he was exposed by atleast 30-50 people who dated him."

"So he's a man ho-" "BRO WHAT?"