13

The next morning was mostly the 2 parents trying to coordinate schedules and who would be getting the kids ready and who would make breakfast. No matter what they tried, it was bound to be chaos.

Kam headed downstairs to make breakfast while Keith got up and went to wake Abby up. He got her dressed in a cute outfit and helped her brush her teeth and hair before sending her down to Kam.

He then got Evelyn up and did the same, putting her in a shirt that said, 'Hi! I'm new here!' For her first day of daycare. Once that was done, he carried the child downstairs and sat her in her high chair to eat some of the Cheerios that Kam had set out while she finished making the eggs.

"I'll take over these, will you get their hair done?" He asked, knowing all too well that Kam was much better at doing Abby's hair, and she'd be good at Evelyn's little bit of hair too.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna have to teach you one of these days," she chuckled, going to the downstairs bathroom to retrieve all of their hair supplies.

Keith chuckled and headed to the oven, finishing up the breakfast his wife had started for their family.

"Alright Abby, Anna braids or an Elsa braid?" Kam asked the oldest child, brushing through her long brunette hair. She got the length and thickness of Kam's hair but the color was definitely from Keith's genes.

"Anna braids! And Evey can have an Elsa braid!" The 3-year-old smiled, looking up at Kam.

"Evey doesn't have enough hair baby, mommy's just putting a bow in hers,"

"Aw man," Abby whined, sitting still as Kam started to French braid one side of Abby's hair.

"Did I tell you I'm back on days now?" Keith asked, feeding Evelyn a bite of the eggs before taking a bite himself.

"No. But I'm happy with that," she chuckled, looking at him with a smile as she effortlessly braided Abby's hair.

"I think Platt said I needed to bed home, especially with Evelyn here,"

"I'm happy with whatever reasoning. I don't want to be 9 months pregnant and on my own at night,"

"But that would take 9 months. You're just shy of 3?" He asked, giving Evelyn a bite again before himself.

"6 babe. 6 months. Besides, I started showing at 4 months with Ab," she chuckled, securing the last strands of Abby's hair in elastics.

She then easily put a cute headband on Evelyn and ate herself before they were heading out to Kams SUV.

"Alright kiddo, you have a good day and I'll see you tonight," Keith told Abby as he strapped her in.

Kam was on the other side, putting Evelyn into her 360 car seat that was facing the side for a moment but would be turned toward the back before they started moving.

As soon as she was buckled in, Keith came around and gave Evelyn a kiss before turning her seat until it clicked in and he shut the back door.

"Have a good day mama," he smiled, giving Kam a quick kiss, "I love you,"

"I love you too," she smiled, getting in the car and backing out of their driveway.