MONDAY RUSH...

"I hate Mondays, it gives me a rush of adrenaline, ugh.", Sapphira groaned.

Sapphira Jones is a nerdy female, 16 years of age, 5.7 feet tall and loves music. Chocolate skin and has a strong look, curves very obvious but not 'over the top' and has black hair.

She rushes as she arrives at school late by 9:25am.

JOB STAT HIGH is one of the most popular schools in her quiet neighborhood, it's slightly large in size and is covered with fairly thick red walls and has quality education, popularly known as The Ace.

She gets to school, rushes through the hallways to her class, she pants as she gets to her seat at the back.

"Sapphira! You're late again! You know what you are supposed to do.", Mrs. Nelson exclaimed.

"Yes ma'm", Sapphira sighed.

The normal intense atmosphere had dawned on her and class as soon as she stepped in.

"I'll have to complete this note, ma'm."

"Very well, but by 10 you should be done with every busy 'work-I-have-to-do' done."

After the class, she quickly rushed to the wall she broke and continued in trying to fix it. She had been given a maximum of a week, although she had been given the necessary, easy materials to fix it.

"It's not my fault, I will keep insisting, it's not my fault, it's...", as she got interrupted by a bump.

"Watch where you're—oh..."

"..."

"I-I'm sorry", blushing red.

"I'm supposed to be sorry, I bumped into you."

"Oh, ok, I-I see. It's alright."

"Alright?".

"Ye-yeah, it is."

"...", looking at the wall.
"You did this?"

"...yeah.", as her voice reduces.

"I can help a little—."

"No, no and no.", almost panicking.
"They'll kill me."

"...Is it the 'girls'?", using the quote gesture.
"Don't worry about them, they're unserious."

Sapphira rolls her eyes, having a little smile.
"Most of the girls I know on this college drool over you, about your blonde hair, jaws, eyes, face, no—."

"Huh..."

"Huh?"

"I understand now, the news is spreading like wildfire about my changes physically."

"Yesss."
"I'm sure they're spying us right now."

He looks...as he sees a couple girls getting other girls' attention to see them.