NEW 'SCHOOLMATE'

"Oh no, no, no. Why me? Why? Can't I just control this?", she thought seriously...

           Cool breeze makes her calm down to think.

"Just what I need.", she thought.

A few, quick clacks sound into her ears already knowing the person, as she looks up.

"Congratulations, Sapphira.", with a mischievous grin.

"It's not me, come on, what will I be doing with him?"

She comes closer...with her unnatural red hair dangling as she bends...
"It's not what you do with him. It's how you make him feel...", she goes even closer, "...so do not try to cajole me or convince me into believing you."

"Look, he is a nice guy and he came to me not me to him. It was even coincidental! He bumped into me, coincidentally! Tracy, please reason with me."

"Y'know as the Queen of Girls on this college you know I can make you suffer for snatching my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend...?"

"Shut up and listen you bitch."

"..."

"Let me see you with him again and I notice any funny, serious thing, you and I would be 'friends'. Is that noted?"

"..."

"Is that noted?!"

"Yes but I have a question."

"Ok, go on."

"Am I the only girl who talks to him like—."

"He was different to you."

"...Tracy, I—."

"Later, bitch!", as she walks out on her.

"What the fuck? Seriously. Seriously?? BOYFRIEND?!"

NEXT CLASS...
Sapphira was already feeling confused after she got intimidated by the Queen of Girls, Tracy. She kept on getting distracted from her chemistry class.

"But he's cute, really. Oh no...what has Tracy done? She just makes me daydream about him."

"...Good, but lemme guess you guys copied each other?"

"Of course not, Mr. Fremin. Nero only showed me how to find it out and I did the rest."

"Sapphira?"

"..."

"Sapphira!"

"Yes sir!"

"You copied."

"..."

"No need for a sentence, for that I'm removing a mark."

"Sir, but I did most of them myself."

"Oh really huh?"

"Yes sir."

"Any witness to that? Chemistry students?"

"Sir, she did most of 'em.", Nero witnessed, "In fact, she was consistent in asking for help for it."

"Hmm...?", Mr. Fremin doubted, "What's the atomic number for Gold?"