The First Thrill

A/N: I'm probably gonna do more of my favorite moments from each episode rather than the whole episodes. So, don't expect the full episodes to appear.

----------

Some people often live terrible lives... but my life... You ain't seen nothing yet.

Ever since I was little, I normally hung out with my friends, most notably my closest friend, Ayumu Uehara. Back home, I had a choppy relationship with my family, most notably my dad, but one of my relatives stood out from the rest, my little cousin, Yū Takasaki. She's actually a month older than me, but I had to play the role of "older cousin" due to Yū being diagnosed with a mind problem that has caused her to behave erratically. It was choppy at first, just like with how I am with the rest of my family, but eventually, we bonded, having found a common denominator:

Music idols.

However, because of this, I was constantly bullied by our peers, who found it to be too "girly" for a guy like me, and often berated by my dad, who found it to be a waste of time, and that I should follow in his footsteps.

It never stopped, and before I knew it, I became cynical. If the world was going to treat me like a total freak, then what's the point of even proving it to them? The only person left to prove it to is my own self. Because of this, I went back to being distant from Yū, and Ayumu had to watch over her when I wasn't around. I didn't realize that they were worried about me... until after my 1st Year came to an abrupt end.

My cynical attitude got the better of me one day. I got into a heated argument with the Student Council President of Nijigasaki Academy, the school where the three of us attend. I punched her out of blind anger, which had led to me getting suspended for the rest of the damn year, but it helped me somehow. I finally saw the damage that my attitude left behind. I felt lower than dirt. I went into an existential void. I kept getting harassed because of something I liked. I became cynical and distanced myself from my cousin. I punched the Student Council President. The one question that was spiraling through my mind was "What good am I?". But then, Ayu and Yū came back into my life, and they swore to stay by my side no matter what.

Since then, we've been closer than ever to each other. I still wanted to make amends with the President, but I'm afraid to do so. I thought she was holding a grudge against me after what I did to her last year. But Ayu and Yū told me that they will be there if that day comes.

In the meantime, we still had other things to do. We still had a common denominator, and we are going to chase it.

My name is Arima Sasaki, and this is my story.

{The following school year after Dia, Daiki, Mari, Adam, Kanan, and Arata graduated}

~Shop~

Ayumu: Hmm... What about these?

Yū: They're nice and all, but I'm just not really feeling them.

Ari: Yeah, this is more of your color.

Ayumu: Do you wanna keep looking?

Ari: ... I guess.

Yū: Yeah, but let's hit up another store.

Ayumu: Fair enough.

*The trio leaves*

Yū: Remember that plushie I couldn't get last time?

Ari: The one you showed me to cheer me up?

Yū: Yeah. Somebody was auctioning it off online... *Notices something* Hm?

We all noticed a couple of kids clothing. One of them was a bright pink dress, and the other was a white hoodie with... rabbit ears.

Yū: Hm... *Rushes to the dress* Ayumu, you should totally get this!