More Wife Plannings!!

You were in your study, and going over some plans. 

(Y/N): Okay, I need to think of good wife candidates. Who can already match up to those who are the most needy to me. 

You remembered a lot of your wives. 

(Y/N): There are the crazy ones, the cute ones, the strong ones, and then there's one who combines them all together. 

???: (Y/N)! DARLING! 

Yor appeared. 

(Y/N): Ah, hi Yor! 

Yor: I didn't want to disturb you, but I really want to tell you, I think my cooking has improved. 

(Y/N): (sweating) Is that ... so. Did you test it out on anyone? 

Yor: Well, yes. I called Yuri, and he- 

(Y/N): Your Brother doesn't count. 

Yor: Why is that? 

Remembering that stupid sistercon was something you didn't want to do. But well- 

Your interpretation of Yuri: WOW! SIS THIS IS GREAT!! 

And then you smiled seeing him going to the bathroom to throw up. 

Yor: You okay, Sweetheart? 

(Y/N): I'm fine. I mean, did you give it to someone like Anya? 

Yor: Well, I wanted to. But she just ran off, saying she had to study harder. 

(Y/N): That's my girl. Wow, that's a shame. Okay, then, what did you- 

Soon... 

You saw a gross and inedible mess of curry in front of you. 

(Y/N): Uh ... this looks ... great. 

You take a bite, and- 

(Y/N): OH GOD! I'D RATHER EAT MIIA'S COOKING OVER THIS! Wait, maybe I could try Rachnera or Cerea, they'd love that idea. Who else ... Makima? Nah, I'd wait for that. Oh, this is ... great. Lovely. Yor, you're getting better. 

She blushed and smiled. 

Yor: OH (Y/N)!! 

She just hugged you, and gave you a kiss. 

(Y/N): Must keep this precious assassin happy. You know, your smile is as precious as Anya's smile. 

That just made her squee harder. 

(Y/N): Okay, yeah. I might marry my Monster girls soon. Hmmm ... I have to do Wives' Night soon. 

You endured the horrible cooking for the whole time, making sure Yor was happy.