3. WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

-✈️-

Joshua woke up to see a peaceful Seokmin still sleeping before gently shaking him awake.

"Sunshine, wake up. You're gonna go touring around the city, aren't you?" He softly says before Seokmin opens his eye half awake, whining for a peck.

Joshua scoffs before pecking him on the forehead. Seokmin sat up yawning loudly as he made his way to the restroom to take a bath.

-✈️-

Seokmin waits by the cat cafe since they all had planned to meet there as he admires the cats, cautiously.

He hears the front door bells ring and notices the couple before they start petting the cats, waiting for the last person.

Winwin was drinking his coffee whilst Ten was teaching Seokmin English since they were going to be testing his skills the moment they tour around the city.

Seokmin scratches his head in confusion at the difference between the words their, there, and they're but slowly understood once Ten states examples and how they can be used.

Seokmin felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to face the person and loudly gasped when he saw who it was.

"MINJUN??? What are you doing here,  sweetie?" He asked before lightly hugging the younger as a greeting.

"I applied for a university here and I wanted to check the environment. So, I asked Joshua-hyung if he could find me a place to stay in and he recommended his previous condo unit since you guys live in a house now. He also asked me to accompany you from time to time while I'm having my vacation here" 

"Where's Chan? Isn't he supposed to be here with you?" Joshua looked around to find Minjun's suitor.

"He's gonna be arriving in a week. He's just sorting things back in Korea, he told me to enjoy Los Angeles while he's still gone" Minjun then hands Seokmin a medium-sized box that had Seokmin's album collection from Korea.

"Joshua-hyung also asked me to bring these for you" Seokmin opened the box smiling brightly before offering Minjun to sit with them.

-✈️-

The places they had visited were all beautiful and crowded but time wasn't on their side since they were heading to Seokmin and Joshua's house to drop Seokmin off since the sun had set.

The moment they left him. Seokmin sunk deeply onto the couch, tired from the nonstop activities since his energy was completely drained.

Seokmin didn't realize that he was slowly drifting to sleep as his eyes slowly flutter before closing from exhaustion. The front door opens revealing an exhausted Joshua as he took a deep breath making his way to the kitchen to drink water.

When he was about to walk past the couch Joshua notices a pair of shoes on the carpet. He slowly approaches the couch to see a peacefully sleeping Seokmin.

Joshua's mouth slowly smiles after seeing his lover before carefully carrying him into a bridal position to not disturb the younger's slumber. He tried his best not to drop Seokmin suddenly onto the bed as he tucked him in the covers. 

Joshua then leans his elbow onto the pillow, admiring Seokmin's features before kissing the younger's forehead as he heads to the restroom to take a quick shower right after.

-✈️-

Author's note:
Hey, lovess!! I'm back with a new chapter and I apologize if this took so long there's so much going on these days, it's all over the place. I hoped you like this chapter and I would be happy if you looked forward to more of 'Los Angeles' <3 Enjoy your day!!!