1. Umich to Tropicanza

"WAKE UP Y/N" Luke yells at me.

"Just a few more minutes" I say in a mumbled voice still half asleep

"No you have to get up now or you will just fall asleep again, and we need to leave in a half hour or we will get stuck in traffic." 

"Fineee" I say grumpily as I glare at the tall boy standing in my door frame.

"Good, I will be waiting at the door for you and remember you have half an hour no more." 

I nod my head and slowly drag my exhausted body out of bed. My bag is already packed so all I have to do is shower and get ready, so 30 minutes should give me plenty of time. After my long hot shower I change into some tights, Birks and one of Luke's old hockey hoodies. I curl my lashes, put on a bit of Vaseline and I'm ready to head out the door. 

"OMG your actually ready on time for once" Luke says sarcastically

"Shut up. Also I dibs not driving" 

"NOOO that's so unfair, I always drive." He screeches

"yeah, you always drive because you NEVER call dibs. Egg." I say laughing at him

"Whatever Y/N, just help me load your bags in the car." 

"Okay." I say. I make Luke carry pretty much all the bags out to the car, but I decide to help pack them all in. With everything in the car plus two people it was a pretty tight fit, and we were going to be squished in it for about 3 hours. The car ride felt like forever especially since I had Luke chatting me ear off, and I didn't want to fall asleep because I would feel bad if Luke was stuck driving and had no company. And because I didn't sleep I felt agitated and sleep deprived for the whole 3 hour drive.

"Were here!"

"WOAH. This is beautiful." I say gazing at the huge two story that sat at the edge of a huge beach."

"Haha yeah, my parents got the lake house a few years ago so they wouldn't have three annoying teens stuck with them during summer. They occasionally come with us but as we got older it was sort of just the kids who came, so now every year Quinn, jack and I come out and stay here for a week of summer."

"You are soo lucky. I would kill to have this holiday house."

"I thought you would like it, that's sort of why I thought it would be fun for you to join the sibling tradition this year, besides its about time you meet my brothers. I mean we have been friends for like 2 years and you have only ever met my parents."

"Yeah it is a bit odd" I say.

 Luke parks the car out front the big white house and we unload all of our bags. He leaves me at the door with all of our stuff. I get tired waiting so I sit down on my suitcase and lean on the door. Suddenly I find myself falling over into the house. I look up to see a gorgeous green eyed brunette with fluffy hair staring at me in shock.

"I am so sorry, I had no clue you were at the door. Are you okay?" He says

"Haha yeah I'm fine just a little shaken up, but thanks for asking. Are you Jack or Quinn?" 

"Jack. The sibling who got all the looks, its nice to meet you..."

"Y/N."

"Its nice to meet you Y/N. Luke is always talking about you so its nice that we finally get to meet." 

"JACK!" Luke shouts as he runs up to Jack engulfing him in a hug. 

"How's Umich been?" Jack asks Luke

"It's been really good. How's the NHL treating you?"

"It's great and I've gotten to meet so many new people. Also speaking of people I hope you don't mind but I invited Cole and Trevor to stay here with us." Jack states as he waits for Luke's response.

"That's great, I love having them around." 

"Good, because they are really exited about it."

"Y/N, ill show you our room." Luke says grabbing my arm and dragging me through the house and up the stairs. We walk through a door and 'woah', this room was sick. It was a huge open room with two queen beds and windows everywhere. There was a spacious balcony with a really pretty view of the beach and a full bathroom attached.

"Your like it?" Luke asks me trying to hold back excitement

"This is awesome." I yell

"Hope you don't mind us sharing a room."

"Of course not, we have sleepovers together in the same bed almost everyday anyways."

"True. So what do you think of Jack?" He asks

"He seems nice.."

"Anything else about him?"

"Oh yea you must have forgotten to mention that your brother is really hot." I say. 

Luke and I are really close but when we realized how much we had in common we decided to never be a thing and to stay friends which were both happy about because it has ended up being a amazing two years.

"Haha, I kind of forgot that your a girl."

"Is he single?" I ask curiously

"Yes he is single and also before you ask I have no problem with you doing or having anything with Jack. You could use a bit of fun, but I wouldn't get to settled on Jack until you see Trevor.

"THERES ANOTHER ONE!" I scream in excitement

"Yep." Luke says as he laughs at my response

"This is going to be a really fun week." I state

"That it will be."