5. In his arms

My eyes flutter open to sun filling the room and the sound of waves crashing on the beach. I feel some ones arms slithered around my waist holding me tight, I shift my head to see Jack peacefully lying right behind me with his head rested in the crook of my neck. His golden brown hair looks to pretty in the sunlight I think to myself. I feel Jack slowly stir awake, his eyes flutter open and focus on me. 

"Morning." Jack says in a deep croaky morning voice as he flashes me a smirk

"Morning." I respond smiling at the gorgeous boy holding me

"You wanna go make some waffles." 

"YES! I swear you just read my mind." I say excitedly

Jack and I get out of his bed and make our way downstairs to find all of our friends asleep on the couch. We take a photo of all of them because they looked really funny, then we start to mix all of the ingredients together to make the waffles. After a few waffles are cooked I hear Trevor walk into the kitchen.

"Mhm, something smells good." He says rubbing his eyes

"That would be the waffles were making." Jack responds

"There's a couple on the plate over there, you can help yourself." I say pointing at the plate next to Jack

"Hey? Where did you guys go last night." Trevor questions

"We both don't like horror movies so we watched mighty ducks in Jacks room." I say

"Sureee." He says winking at Jack

"Grow up." Says a tired looking Quinn as he walks into the room

Jack and I have a little giggle at Trevor as he stands there looking super offended. One by one the boys wake up and come into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Sooo. What are we doing today?" Questions Cole

"I thought that we could maybe just have a pool day because it's already one in the afternoon thanks to you guys sleeping in." I say as I look directly at the group of boys sitting at the kitchen counter eating waffles, to make sure they know I'm talking about them.

"Wow, your really aggressive this morning." Luke says as he tries to give me a apologetic hug

"Nuh uh. I don't want your sorry hugs." I say

"Damn."

"But. You can jump in the pool with me." 

"Deal." He says

Luke and I run up to our room as fast as we and get changed. I decide to wear my blue and black tiny bikini to show off my tan, and Luke just wear some green boardie's. We race downstairs as usual and I win, AS USUAL.

"Do you ever win that race?" Jack asks Luke giggling

"Nope, he never has and never will." I answer for Luke

"I can speak for myself you know." Luke pipes in

"Yeah I know, but you would have lied." I say

"Fair." Luke responds

I'm about to walk out to the pool when Luke grabs me by by waist and throws me over his shoulder. I yell at him to put me down because I know what he's going to do but he just laughs at me. Were now outside next to the pool and the next thing I know I'm in the pool with wet messy hair and a bunch of boys laughing at me. The next thing I know a bunch of boys are jumping in the pool landing on me and splashing me, It turns into a nig pool fight and we make sides. I'm on a team with Trevor and Cole so it's siblings verse. After a bunch of tackling and splashing we decide to do chicken fights. Cole is to short so I go on Trevor's shoulders and I'm up against Luke who's on Jacks. Quinn yells go and we start shoving. While Luke and I are hitting and pushing each other he accidentally hits my boob and I yell from the 'pain' (I was faking it). Luke stops then starts panicking  and  asking if I'm okay, while he's doing that I give him a really big shove and push him over.

"HAH! WE WIN!" I yell as I get off Trevor's shoulders and give him a high five, and he whispers smart move 

"No fair you faked it. I genuinely thought I hurt you." Luke complains

"It did hurt. I just thought I may as well get a win out of it, it's called being smart." I say as I smirk at Luke and Jack

"Whatever." They both say

I sit in the pool for a bit talking to Trevor. He's super nice and he lives in California which is where a lot of my relatives are. After a hour or so I decide I wanted to tan so I got out of the pool and laid my towel out on a lounger next to Jack. We don't say hi or anything we just smile at each other. Once I'm laying down I feel like I'm being looked at even thought I have my t-shirt over my face, I lift it slightly to take a peak and see Jack glancing over at me every now and then. I know he's a guy and it's a automatic reflex to look at girl but I can't help but blush a bit. I felt a bit tired so I decided to close my eyes for a second while tanning but I later on felt my body shut off and I was asleep.