Prologue

3rd Person's POV:

"No..." The blonde actress whispered under her breath, her head turning side to side as she dreamt -once again- of her greatest nightmare.

Her arms started to tossed around, trying to find the warmth she'll forever crave for in her sleep. With close eyes, she whispered with fearful voice under her breath, once again:

"No... Please..." Her brows wrinkling together as she pleaded and begged into the unknown.

Even after 3 years of having and finally getting her dream, her wishful thinking, her life and universe, the thought and feeling of losing her left a marked on her like a wined stained dress she doesn't want to wear anymore.

Even at night, while holding her love still doesn't help.

As soon as her eyes shoot open, just then she realized how sweaty she became even with the right coldness of the room that she's in.

She sat up straight, and started to look around as her heart felt like it was beating its way out of her chest. As soon as her eyes landed on the petite form that was by her side, she blew a sigh of relief she didn't know was stuck in her throat.

Settling in once again under the blankets, she put an arm around the other woman in the bed, in the middle of the night, in their dark bedroom, before pulling her in as much as she could.

She was careful with her actions and movements, not wanting to wake up the woman. Ragged breath was soon turned into a more calmer ones when she realized that it was only a dream.

A dream that she will make sure to not make it happen.

A fever dream that won't happen for forever.

She tightened her arms around the woman, before leaving a lingering kiss on her neck, up to the back of her head, then taking in her favorite smell of shampoo.

Then, she whispered under her breath; "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~

The shuffling around her bed woke Scarlett up, before she knew it, she was being wrapped up in the warmth of the small arms of the woman she loves, her beefy body was no help to the woman to fully wrap her arms to the older woman.

She kept her eyes closed, pretending to be asleep once again. A few minutes of staying in each other's warmth, she felt her wife's little soft fingers tracing her eyebrows down to her nose, then to her lips.

After that, Y/n flattened her hand on Scarlett's face, gently caressing it with her thumb with so much care before she felt Scarlett's strong arms tighten around her, making her smile.

She leaned her body up as much as she can, before putting a searing kiss on Scarlett's forehead.

Y/n continued caressing Scarlett's face with a smile on hers. Scarlett playfully put on a deep frown on her face at the lack of many more kisses while tightening her arms around Y/n again.

Y/n let out a soft little giggle before leaning up once again, and started peppering kisses on Scarlett's face.

Moments later, she felt Scarlett maneuvered the both of them, putting Y/n on top of her, cuddling her as much as she could against her.

"What a great greetings of good morning I just received." Scarlett rasped out, wearing a morning smile on her face as she looked down at Y/n who is grinning up at her while laying her head on Scarlett's chest, cuddling her.

"Hi, Momma." Scarlett greeted with a smile, before leaving a lingering kiss on Y/n's forehead since it's what she could reach with the position they are in right now.