Chapter 1

"You love him right?" I asked with a little amusement.

"No. They forced me into this marriage." Georgia answered.

"Still Georgia I can't marry someone just like that and he will not know."

"Scar he haven't seen me till now, he will never know that bride was changed. And also you have to pay your father's debt you can use this chance." Georgia said while holding my hands tightly.

Coming to think of it I don't have any source of income right now and no one will hire me too as I am only 17 right now but marrying someone I don't even know just for money is not a good option. I also heard that he is very short tempered man who don't think twice before killing someone... What if he kill me too?

"Please" But looking at her state... I couldn't deny.

"Fine. I'll do it." I said while looking down and Georgia hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Scar... I will pray you will be all fine."

"What about you? Where will you go?" I asked as her family background was very powerful. If not her soon to be my husband, her family will kill me for sure.

"I will runaway with my boyfriend."

"What? Seriously?! You are leaving him to runaway with that boyfriend of your?" I aksed and she bring the wedding dress to me.

"Yes. I love him." She said while taking my hand bag from my hand and offering me the dress.

"I see." I said and went to change.

The Dress was a huge blue gown, making me look like Morden Cindrella, I hate her though.  But the dress is totally Georgia's Style. She would look like a real goddess in this but look at how things have taken turn.

I became the bride in my friend's wedding.

"Scar" She called me in a soft voice.
"Are you ready? They are calling you."

"Yes. I am ready." I answered with same energy. It feels like I was whispering but a little louder.
___

"Now the bride may enter" the voice comes from the inside of hall.

I tightened my grip on the flower bouquet. There was no one for me to play as my father. But I was used to it as being an orphan for 5 years now.

I also don't know how I was able to survive till now.
___

The big gates open and everyone looked at me but my eyes went straight to find out who is my husband.

"Handsome" I whispered it on my own. I realised what I said after I heard Georgia let out a soft chuckles.

I entered the hall and started to reach the place where he was standing.

As soon as I reached near him. He held my hand and pull me near him.

The priest started to read the vows.

Soon he asked him "Mr. Anderson do you take Miss Georgia Larson as you wife?"

"I do."

Deep... His voice was as deep as ocean and as cold as iceberg. Enough to run chill through my spine.

Later the priest asked me "Miss Georgia Larson do you take Mr. Anderson as you husband?"

I took a glance at him and saw that he was staring at me with curiosity. I didn't knew what to say but somehow I agreed "I...Do" my voice sound as a whisper.

What an eventful day.

I definitely didn't wanted this shit to happen but it happen anyway...

                                ★★★