Chapter 3

It feels like a trap.

I feel like I am trapped in a beautiful world.

I wanna escape but sometimes I feel... I don't.

I was running in the middle of nowhere. It looks like a forest. Someone is following me but who? I can't see clearly.

"Hey"

Who?

"Are you alive or not?"

Where are you? I need help.

"Hello? Are you gonna wakeup or not?"

I need your help. Please.

I feel that someone hit me on my head which resulted me waking up.

"I NEED YOUR HELP"

"What? What happened to you? A nightmare?"

I saw 7 year old asking me if something happened but only I know what was that.

"Nothing... It was just... Why do you care anyway?" I said and noticed him smirking as soon as I completed my sentance.

"If something happens to you I am pretty sure mom will kill me. On top of that my reputation will be ruined. Unless I kill you."

What? Did he just say that if he kills anyone, nothing will happen to him?

Well I don't care. My luck is bad so I can't even die.

"Get ready we are going on a family dinner." He said getting up from the bed and going towards the bathroom.

"Again? Didn't we had a dinner last night?" I was exhausted by all the drama yesterday and dinner is also at night can't I just take a nap.

"And Don't even think about taking a nap." He came out again to warn me.

"Whatever. Why should I listen to you? You are nothing for me. Remember it."

"Well reporters don't know that Sweetie" He winked.

"You are worst." I said and went towards the balcony.

Fresh.

"More worse than that" he shouted from the bathroom.

_________

"Welcome Home" The butler greeted us.

But he didn't care at all.

What a rude brat he is.

"Ofcourse he is." I said a little louder than whisper but he heard it

"What?" He said looking at me.

"Nothing... Don't worry" I said avoiding his gaze.

He stared at me a little while until he heard the doom opening revealing the dining room.

Isn't it so big for a dining room. It was the size of my whole rental house. Rich people do have alot of amazing things inside their mansions.

"Of course they do." Again I said it out loud.

"What do you keep agreeing to today? Don't tell me it's you hobby? Did I marry a madwomen?" He never miss a chance to piss me off. I want to slap him right across his face but I know I can't.

"She is good looking and look like a good match for you Juno. Don't call her madwomen." The old lady speak.

Juno? But as well as I know he should be Celeb Right?

"Really Granny. I don't think so." He replied.

Great. Not only me but he is also a substitute. Good to hear that.

"Yes." I definitely need to change my habit of yelling our loud!

A loud crash and... Gunfire?

Are we in a movie?

"Looks like that we are"

"They... They dare to attack us. In our place. They are going to regret." The substitute said in a creepy tone.

Looks like some people are going to take their last breath today

"It sure looks like that"

Everyone turns their head to me. Look like I said a lot louder this time.

We are definitely in a drama because the door opened

More like the door blast

Revealing mens with guns.

Wow... All I need is a family size popcorn bucket now.

"Take your wife out of here. Now" The uncle said.

Uncle  is good for him I guess. He don't look that old but not that young too. Wait a min what the hell I am thinking in a time like this?

"Let's go" Juno hold my hand a dragged me out of the room from the book shelf.

"The book shelf just turned into a door?" I said in amusement.

"It is a door for emergency. Now we have a emergency. No more questions Please." He said while taking me out of the shelf door and now we are standing in a room full of weapons.

God is really happy today that's why today is best day of your life Scar.

"I know"

Again loud. Can I slit my throat and not die?

I found Juno staring at me with a little smile on his face.

"You are sure an annoying yet an interesting person. I didn't ask it before but What's your name?" He asked me while going towards shelves again.

"Scarlett Evans" I said not checking him out.

Biggest lie ever.

"Juno Carden" He said offering his hand for a handshake.

Why he us so good looking. I didn't get transmitted into a novel right. How can a alive men be so Handsome?

"What happened? Can't we be friends?" He said.

I take his hand and replied with a nod.

"Good then, you wanna fight?"

Fight! Ofcourse I wanna.

"Can I?" I asked being a little excited not showing the excited panda inside me.

"Of course you can. Let's go" he said with a chuckle.

I am going to fight. Again after years. It's a dream. The best dream ever.

To be continued