50.

daisy blew a party horn as el did the same, both of them jumping up and down for xander with party hats on. "happy first hockey game day!" el exclaimed, putting a party hat on xander.

he rubbed his eyes tiredly and then sat up better before smiling. "hi daisy,"

"hi," she walked to him and hugged him tightly. "hockey day," she kissed his cheek with slurred words and he fixed her tilting hat for her. "thank you, daisy," he kissed the corner of her lips and she smiled widely.

he held her under her arms as he stood, placing her on his hip as he walked towards el. "morning mommy,"

"good morning, my little love. today is a big day! you need a big breakfast! and we are prepared for today, my baby boy!" she cheered for him and held his hand. "now let's get cleaned and let's go eat some yummy pancakes,"

"pancakes?" daisy's eyes widened and twinkled. "with whip cream?"

el nodded and tapped both of her cheeks. "that's right. your brother needs loads of energy today and you do too because you're gonna cheer him on, right?"

daisy nodded and raised both of her hands. "yes,"

"perfect, little heart," el opened the bathroom door for the bathroom and they both walked in. "party hat is funny," xander giggled at the sight of him.

el bit back a smile. "do you like it? i got too excited for you the other day and wanted to celebrate,"

he tipped his head up. "i love it so much, mama," he then held his hand up. "but i gotta pee now,"

"oops, sorry," she helped place daisy on the counter who swung her legs weakly and then went to assist xander. "don't jump, dais,"

she nodded, playing with her party hat and stared at herself in the mirror with a small frown.

she pointed to herself in the mirror. "mark,"

"what mark?" el asked as she looked over and saw daisy pointed to a faint scar on the top of her forehead from before.

a sad smile overtook her face. "that's a scar, baby heart,"

"ugly,"

"no, you're not ugly. you're never ugly."

"s-car ugly," pronounce scar as s and then car.

"mommy can buy some cream to fade it, baby heart but you're not ugly and nor is your scar. you are beautiful, so beautiful,"

"very beautiful!" xander made sure to add as he stepped on the step stool to wash his hands.

daisy smiled softly and sincerely. "thank you, mommy. thank you, brother,"

he smiled widely and el took her phone out to take a photo of three of them with their party hats.

"smile, bugs," she said and they both put on a smile before putting on a goofy expression next. "so pretty!"

daisy squished her cheeks together and stuck her tongue out, xander tugging his lips upwards to show the biggest tooth grin with his eyes as wide as possible.

"god, i love you both so much." el put her phone away and then helped them put toothpaste on their brushes. "time to brush, little ones."

they both pouted but accepted their pink and green brushes before staring at themselves in the mirror.

"spit if you're done," el told them, picking up a brush to brush through both of their hairs quickly. "time for breakfast now, who wants to help?"

they both shook their heads and el let out a tiny giggle. "you guys can watch cartoons then," she helped daisy off the counter and then headed out with them. "let me grab vada first,"