Nose bleed- Rod Kimble

This story takes place when you and rod were still in Highschool.
Requests are still open

Rod was never really one of the 'cool kids' he was a Highschool senior and almost 18 years old. He had hopes of becoming a stuntman, like his dad. Except his mom wouldn't let him drop out.

He and his friends were seen as the losers of the school they weren't bullied as such but people never really paid attention to them, which really sucked for Rod giving his massive crush on his neighbours. She was beautiful. She had the most gorgeous eyes Rod had ever seen. His friends all knew of course but he could never act on it. Besides everyone likes her, it's impossible not to. She's basically every guys dream.

"She also looks like she came straight out of a porn magazine" Kevin pointed out making Rod snap out of his trance of jealousy as one of the athletic jocks from his PE class kissed her. In front  of everyone. Rod did not  even realise she was back in a relationship after her messy breakup with George,  the swim team captain, she didn't even object which was the worst part. He had no chance of this was her type. Well he never had a chance anyway. She knew his name though. That was a start. Rod didnt really know how she knew his name  but she usually says hi to him as she gets into her fancy car. One her fancy lawyer dad bought for her as a 17th birthday 7 months and 3 days ago.

Maybe he was a little obsessed but he had good reason. Y/n was Perfect from Head to toe inside and out. Not that he knew what her toes looked like of course he may be obsessed but he's not a perv.

"Kev you can't say things like that. It's disrespectful." Rod replied to his previous comment, looking away from y/n sitting so close to James they were practically conjoined.
"Oh look at you mr I look at her out my bedroom window while she dances saying that I'm the disrespectful one. God" Kevin laughed. Making Rods cheeks heat. That was one time, he had pulled up the blinds to make room for some action figures but the guys had come over one minute to soon and it looked like he was starring at her ass.

Just as he was about to retort Rod could hear shouting from the table behind him. It was y/n, James and George. James had George in a headlock while y/n panicked too scared to move.
"Fuck. What should we do?" Rico said. Usually teachers don't supervise the seniors on break seeing as most of us are nearly 18.

George took a swing at James after squirming his was out of the head lock. Swimming skills really do come in handy. But just before it could reach him. James ducked causing George to hit y/n right in the nose full force.
"Shit." Rod muttered to himself jogged to the table without thinking. He grabbed her hand getting her away from the two guys fighting, who didn't even notice that y/n could have a concussion.

"Hey hey, can you hear me" Rod asked quietly to y/n who was sitting at their table, the lower half of her face and her neck covered in blood."Gogetheranicepack" he said too quickly for y/n tk comprehend but Dave seemed to understand immediately and he ran down the hall.

"Hey Look at me." Y/n lifted her head slightly to look up at him. God those eyes would be the death of him.

Not. The. Time.

"Fuck thats a lot of blood" he muttered causing her to Look even more worried. "What happend? Why are they fighting?" Rod said trying to take her mind of the blood while pointing to Rico to get tissues.
She swallowed slightly leaving a disgusted look on her face. "George found out I was dating James, his step brother and accused me of cheating with him I said no, of course, and George didn't believe me so he asked James and James loves getting a ride out of George so he said yes and I knew whatever was going to happen wasn't going to be good.." y/n sniffed causing her to wince.