Fame - Andy Samberg

This is really short but I have like zero ideas comment some prompts or something to give me ideas if you want!

Enjoy reading and have a great day or night (:

As Y/n stood on the red carpet, she couldn't help but feel a sense of emptiness. Despite receiving numerous awards and accolades at such a young age, she yearned for something more.

That's when she met Andy Samberg at the golden globes after party.

Andy was different from the other actors and celebrities she had met before. He was very different from her, even. He didn't care about the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, he just wanted to make people laugh. Y/n found herself drawn to his carefree attitude and infectious personality.

Over the next few weeks, Y/n and Andy grew closer. They would spend hours talking on the phone, sharing their hopes and dreams with each other. Y/n found herself falling for Andy, even though she tried to fight it.

One day, Andy surprised Y/n by taking her to a small comedy club in the heart of LA. As they sat in the audience, watching the comedians perform, Y/n realized that this was what she had been missing. The laughter, the joy, the sense of community.

As they left the club, Andy took Y/n's hand and looked into her eyes. "I know this might sound crazy, seeing as we've only bet a few weeks ago," he said his eyes shining with excitement and his voice laced with nerves "but I think I'm falling in love with you."

Y/n's heart skipped a beat. She had never felt this way before. She looked into Andy's eyes and knew that he was the one she had been searching for.

The pair were an unlikely sight in Hollywood but directors and casting crews found their chemistry to be exhilarating.

When Andy's childhood best friends Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone wrote movies and casted Andy they usually gave Y/n a part too, sometimes it was small but sometimes she was a main character. Andy's friends had never seen him so happy and they were happy to do whatever it took to keep it like that.

And so, Y/n and Andy's love story began. They continued to work on their respective careers, but they always made time for each other. They would attend red carpet events together, always making each other laugh and smile. Andy always brought
Y/n to sit in the front row of Saturday Night Live whenever he was hosting. It always made her smile.

Years later, when Y/n accepted her third Oscar, she didn't feel empty anymore. The movie hadn't been something she usually would have went for but aAndy convinced her, he visited her on set any day he could and always encouraged her. She knew that she had found what she had been looking for in Andy. They had created a life together filled with laughter, love, and joy. And that was all that mattered.