✦ Chapter 1 ✦

001

001

"What the fuck?" The [eyecolor] eyed boy mumbled to himself as he watched a bunch of students who were crowding up against eachother, seemingly to get to someone. Surprisingly, it wasn't Eli Jang from the beauty department whom they were crowding, but some other guy. [name] silently stared at them for a few seconds before turning around and walking into the school. 

He tread his way to his class while listening to his favorite song in his earbuds. Opening the door of his classroom, [name] makes his way to his seat and plops his head on his desk. He closes his eyes for a bit but a few moments later, his peaceful slumber is disrupted by the sound of a flying desk. 

Following the loud noise was a voice, belonging to a guy. 

"Hey. You're fucking funny. You know that?" Zack Lee scowls as background characters repeatedly chanted the word "Fight!"

"Get up you fucking worm."

[name] groans and lifts his head up to observe the ruckus that was happening. Zack and some attractive guy stood at the back of the classroom together. The boxer was in a fighting stance while the latter just stiffly stood there. [name] stares at the unfamiliar face for a moment. 'Whys he kinda....' He rests his face on his hand. 'He must be the one that was being crowded earlier.'

In what felt like a few seconds, almost the entirety of Jaewon high was standing outside of their classroom, trying to watch the commotion. Murmurs of the students filled the air. "Theres Zack Lee! Lightning hands!"

"And the new guy? Where is he?" 

The [haircolor] haired male raises an eyebrow. 'New student? Since when?' 

[name] turns his attention back to the two dark haired males. 

"Hey wuss. I told you to come at me!" Zack comments in which Daniel shows no reaction to. People begin to assume that he cant fight. Individuals from the crowd whisper. "Thisll be sad to see.." 

After some time, Zack decides to throw a punch at the other boy. To his surprise, his attack is stopped by a tall blonde.

"What is Jay doing?"

"Wow.. First time ive seen him step up."

[name]'s eyes drift to the spot besides him where his deskmate previously resided at. When did he get up? [name] sweatdrops. 'I didnt even hear him.'

Zack takes a glance at his longtime crush, Mira Kim. Like the others, she was also watching the action. Seeing as she was looking, Zack quickly shakes off Jays grip and aims another hit at Daniels face.

To everyones shock, instead of getting thrown to the ground by the force of Zacks punch, Daniel dodges the strike towards him.

"He dodged Zacks fist."