✦ Chapter 2 ✦

002

002

The following morning, [name] arrived at school earlier then usual. He was met with an empty classroom. 'Peace and quiet...' He thinks as he sits down at his seat. His eyelids close themselves as his head hits the desk and he dozes off.

A bit later, he is woken up by a tapping on his shoulder. [name] tried to fall back asleep but the constant tapping on his body prevented that. He was ready to kill whoever woke him up. 

He slams his hand on his desk and pushes himself up. 

"What." [name] exclaims.

"..."

He turns his face to his side in order to take a look at the person who was tapping his shoulder.

"Oh. Jay." 

It was none other then his silent deskmate that had tried to wake him up. [name] stands up straight and puts his hand in his pockets. He relaxes a bit seeing as it was only his friend.

"...!!"

The blonde boy was panicked seeing that [name] was upset and started frantically waving his hands around. 

The other male tilts his head slightly and raises an eyebrow.

As the mute high schooler tried to explain himself, [name] took a look around the classroom. Nobody was there except the two of them so he assumes that class still hasnt started. 

He then felt another tap on his shoulder and saw the person infront of him handing him a piece of paper.

◁̩͙────────────────────────▷

To : [name]

Im sorry for disturbing you. You were laying your head on my textbook.

I needed to go over todays lesson before class.

◁̩͙────────────────────────▷

[name] read the note and then glanced back at Jay. He was pointing to [name]'s desk and there he saw a book that was covered in his sweat. 

"Oh..." He sweatdrops.

The [haircolor]-ette awkwardly picks it up and hands it to his classmate. 

"Yeah.. My bad.."

Jay just smiles and nods before sitting down and flipping to a page in his textbook. [name] also follows him and sits back down to go back to sleep.

───── ·  ·  ·  · ✦