Seven

Sofia De Ricci: 

Sofia De Ricci: 

Naomi and I didn't get any more sleep that night because we had so much energy and were laughing like crazy.

Naomi let me borrow her hoodie and some trackies to go to breakfast in. We walked downstairs in our PJs looking like zombies. 

When we got to the table already breakfast things set up. Does Miss Anderson do this every morning? Naomi sat down at the end of the table so I just sat down next to her.

Miss Anderson then walked out of the kitchen, "Ah, morning girls you're the first ones up that's strange for you Naomi." She sat down at the head of the table and started to help herself to a bagel. She must clearly be a morning person cause she looks like she just got out the shower. 

"Girls, what's with your eyes there looking a bit red?" Miss Anderson's questions giving us suspicious looks. 

Naomi opens her mouth to say something but before she could say anything stupid I said, "Oh yeah I'm not surprised me and Naomi were up for most of the night because I kept getting nightmares, sorry."

 She defiantly bought it because she replied saying "Oh don't be sorry dear I understand"

It was true I just missed out on the bit that we were actually high on weed. I could see in the corner of my eye Naomi trying to hide her laugh.

Miss Anderson looked at me and said, "Are you eating anything Sofia?"

"No thanks, I don't really eat anything in the morning." I answer

"Ok, oh I nearly forgot Officer Liam called this morning and the DNA test matches and two of your brothers are arriving at Gatwick to collect you!" She looked like she was gonna explode about how happy she was. 

I look over to Naomi who just has her head down facing her toast. I feel bad though I actually made one friend well I'd call her my friend and now I have to leave. She looks up from her plate and just smiles but I can easily tell that it's fake 

Miss Anderson then say, "Dear why don't you go upstairs and get changed into some clothes to travel in, the social worker should be here soon to take you to the airport."

I just nod and walk over to my suitcase that is still in the hall. I pick out my black joggers and an oversized hoodie. I walked up to our room and put them on. I looked around me and Naomi room one last time when I noticed my clothes from yesterday were still on the floor. 

I picked them up and realised that they were the same clothes that I nearly got killed in.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and threw them straight in the rubbish. I never want to look at those clothes again I'll rebuy them, I still have that money I stole but I should probably save that for an emergency. 

I walk downstairs and there's a man who looked around 50 standing in the hall when he sees me he gives me a warm smile.

He puts his hand out to me to shake which I happily excepted, "Hello Sofia I'm Thomas and I'm going to take you to the airport where your brothers are waiting for you. Here let me take your suit case." Thomas grabs my suitcase and walks me to his car. 

Miss Anderson and Naomi are behind us. We put the suitcase in the boot and I say my goodbyes and thank them for everything. 

We eventually arrive at Gatwick after an hour drive. Thomas told me to we have to wait for my brothers outside the airport, I kept complaining saying about how it was so cold and that we should wait for them inside. 

Thomas had clearly had enough of me because he grabbed my backpack and pulled out my headphones. "Here just put these on until there here, ok?"

Ok I defiantly don't like Thomas. Why did he have to be so grumpy all of a sudden. Ok yes I may have been acting like a 8 year old girl but still he should be used to dealing with children. 

After about 20mins of standing in freezing cold an SUV pulled up into the drop of section. Two men who were probably in their 20s climbed out of the back of the car. Thomas smiles at them and they return the gesture. 

They both turn their head towards me who's basically hiding behind Thomas. They both just smile. They look so similar to me, it's creepy. They have brown and bright green eyes just like mine. They are both dressed in black joggers and baggy hoodies. Seems we have a very similar style to. 

Thomas walks off to help the driver of their car load my suitcase into their car. 

My so called brothers walk up to me and hug me.

This feels really weird but somehow familiar. "Hello, Sofia." The taller one speaks. 

"I guess you don't remember us by the looks on your face but I'm Lorenzo your oldest brother and this is Alessandro the second oldest."

I just nod

"She seems to be very quiet." says Alessandro to Lorenzo

"I'm not quite I just don't know who you guys are and I thought we were taking a plane then why are we getting into the car?"

The boys just chuckled and I shoot them a confused look.

Thomas and the driver had finished with my bag and Thomas walked up to Lorenzo with a piece of paper. probably something he needs to sign. Alessandro was already in the car and he waved for me to get in. I sat in the middle waiting for Lorenzo and Thomas to finish. 

"Where are we driving to?"

They just smirked at each other and Lorenzo said, "You'll see."

I might be getting kidnapped. Should I try and run but I'm being squashed by two giants? They both must work out a lot because I feel like I'm being squashed by two boulders. Maybe as soon as they get out of the car I make run for it. 

I'm taken out of my thought when Lorenzo starts to speaking but not in English but Italian.  

I can understand Italian but they don't need to know that. They spent the entire car drive talking about how Alessandro had a new hoe. I'm trying so hard not to laugh. 

"What are you smiling about" Lorenzo asks giving me a strange look.

 "Oh, nothing just a funny memory." I answer back still smiling. Ok that reply was really weird but he bought it cause he went back to his conversation with Alessandro.

The car eventually stopped the boys got out of the car and slammed the car door in my face. 

Well, that's polite.

I'm taken back when I see they start to them walk up to a private jet. Jesus Christ how rich are these people? Fucking hell. 

1062 Words.