14💔

Hello ... Her voice trembled as she picked up the call ...

She immediately got up listening to the voice on the other side ...

Heads out immediately taking her car keys calling kaushal ...

.
.

Sidharth was trying hard finding his mother ... Going onto the police stationd of the areas ... Contacting hus relatives ...

Already he was going through alot ... His mother is his everything to him ...

He can't loose her at any cost ... He was wondering around when his phone pinged ... beeping ...

He picked up the call ...

Agar apni maa ko zinda dekhna hai toh mujhe shehnaaz lakar do ... A man on the other side of the call

Confusing him to the hell ...

Wasn't she the one to kidnap his mother ? ... His eyes widen ...

Shehnaaz ... He whispered... Par ... Wo ... Usne ... Wo kyu ? ... Or meri maa kaha hai ...

His soul shivered as he heard his mother crying ...

Pls unhe kuch mat karo ... Main ... Main kuch karta hu ... Sidharth whispered helplessly ...
.
.
.

Usko khatre main kaise dal sakta hu ... He whispered asking his ownself though hurted her alot ... But ...

Even he was not aware of the truth ...

He isn't that kind of a being who will put anyone else in danger in exchange of his matters ...

His mother was his responsibility? ... He should be the one to protect her ... But he lacked there ... Actually he lacked everywhere ...from being the worst husband to being the worst son ... He is a failure ...

He is a failure his inner voice mocked  making him vulnerable ...

Meri maa hai ... Meri zimmedari phir kaise main Sana ki jaan khatre main daal doon ... Nai .. aise ni kar sakta main .. 

His eyes welled up ... He has already hurted her the most but now he can't put her life on stake ... He can't

.
.
.

She entered in ... Even she had got the call from the intruder ... Who called her here ...

She looked at the space ... It was all too dark ...

Too dark ... She couldn't se anything ....

Kaha ho ? ... She yelled in her feisty voice gritting her teeths ...

The clapping sounds echoed in the whole area as some of the yellow lights started ...

Sana was alone but she didn't felt scared ...

Scared of what ? ... A persons feels scared for their life ...when they have something in it ... But she ...

She has nothing to lost ... She has nothing in her life and about the money and wealth ... That doesn't matter her ...

She spotted Neha and kartik ...

Akhir aa hi gyi shehnaaz Kaur gill ... Hamare is chote se Kaid khane main ... Tch tch ... Aayi toh tum apni marzi se ho ...

Neha comes closer ... Par jaogi apni marzi se ... She gritts her teeths ...

Sana chuckles looking at her raising her brows ...